Dodge Replacement Driveline & Axles
- 330 Driveline & Axles
- 400 Driveline & Axles
- 440 Driveline & Axles
- 600 Driveline & Axles
- 880 Driveline & Axles
- 2000 GTX Driveline & Axles
- Aries Driveline & Axles
- Aspen Driveline & Axles
- Avenger Driveline & Axles
- B-Series Driveline & Axles
- Caliber Driveline & Axles
- Challenger Driveline & Axles
- Charger Driveline & Axles
- Colt Driveline & Axles
- Conquest Driveline & Axles
- Coronet Driveline & Axles
- Custom Driveline & Axles
- CV Driveline & Axles
- Dakota Driveline & Axles
- Dart Driveline & Axles
- Daytona Driveline & Axles
- Diplomat Driveline & Axles
- Durango Driveline & Axles
- DW Pickup Driveline & Axles
- Dynasty Driveline & Axles
- Grand Caravan Driveline & Axles
- Intrepid Driveline & Axles
- Journey Driveline & Axles
- Lancer Driveline & Axles
- Magnum Driveline & Axles
- Matador Driveline & Axles
- Mirada Driveline & Axles
- Monaco Driveline & Axles
- Neon Driveline & Axles
- Nitro Driveline & Axles
- Omni Driveline & Axles
- Phoenix Driveline & Axles
- Pioneer Driveline & Axles
- Polara Driveline & Axles
- Power Wagon Driveline & Axles
- Promaster Driveline & Axles
- Raider Driveline & Axles
- Ram Driveline & Axles
- Ramcharger Driveline & Axles
- Rampage Driveline & Axles
- Ram Van Driveline & Axles
- Seneca Driveline & Axles
- Shadow Driveline & Axles
- Spirit Driveline & Axles
- Sprinter Driveline & Axles
- St. Regis Driveline & Axles
- Stealth Driveline & Axles
- Stratus Driveline & Axles
- SX 2.0 Driveline & Axles
- Viper Driveline & Axles
Designed to transfer power from the transmission to the wheels, the driveline system consists of drivetrain parts excluding the engine and transmission. Those components include differentials, driveshafts, axles, CV- and U-joints, wheel hubs, and transfer cases. Differentials transfer power from the driveshaft to the wheels using axle shaft, while driveshafts are designed to transfer power from the transmission to an axle assembly. CV-joints transfer power from the transaxle to the wheels. Wheel hubs serve as the interface between the wheel and drive axle. The transfer cases transfer power from the engine to both the rear and front axles on All-Wheel Drive (AWD) and Four-Wheel Drive (4WD) vehicles.
It's a well-known fact that any system operates as its weakest component does. The driveline is no exception. When any of its parts is worn or damaged, you will hear clunking and whining as well as feel vibration while driving. To restore your Dodge to excellent operation and ensure comfortable driving, replace your faulty driveline part. Whether your rear axle assembly or wheel hub is clunking or making any other strange noises, we have the finest solution for your replacement needs. Just browse our selection of premium Dodge driveline and axles to find the right product to restore your Dodge to peak performance.
- Cardone® CV Drive AxleConstant Velocity Drive Axle by Cardone®. Remanufactured constant velocity drive axles are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Original designs are scrutinized and improved to make longer lasting parts, and all...
$49.71from $39.77 - $87.87# 7676
- Dorman® Wheel HubWheel Hub by Dorman®. This product is an integral component of the wheel assembly, and it is critical for establishing the handling characteristics of your vehicle. Dorman offers you a quality wheel hub that is identical to your OE...
$23.18from $18.54 - $166.04# 4012
- Replace® OE Replacement Rear AxleOE Replacement Remanufactured Rear Axle by Replace®. If your rear axle assembly is leaking, clunking or making other strange noises, don’t bother with the hassle and expense of rebuilding when you can get the job done quicker and...
$951.56from $761.25 - $2,660.00# 5376
- Centric® C-Tek™ Wheel Hub Repair KitC-Tek™ Wheel Hub Repair Kit by Centric®. With this repair kit, you can easily repair a wheel hub without breaking the bank. The kit meets all OE standards and specifications for fit, quality, and function and includes all you...
$33.74from $26.99 - $43.09# 4583
- Dorman® DriveshaftDifferential Yoke by Dorman®. A highly cost-effective, innovative repair solution, Dorman’s Driveshaft Assembly is engineered with a serviceable universal joint. When the u-joint fails, as is common with normal use, simply...
$367.79from $294.23 - $1,373.44# 4184
- Dorman® Driveshaft Center Support BearingDriveshaft Center Support Bearing by Dorman®. Dorman’s Driveshaft Center Support Bearing is quality-engineered to eliminate drivetrain vibration and restore drivability. Plus, it provides deep savings: depending on the...
$52.14from $41.71 - $96.52# 4186
- Dorman® Axle ShaftAxle Shaft by Dorman®. Dorman’s Axle Shaft comes as a complete kit. Packaged with all the installation hardware essential for a complete repair, it provides time-saving convenience at an affordable price.
$37.40from $29.92 - $364.54# 6284
- Pronto® Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Pronto®. This bearing is designed to precisely fit your vehicle and deliver reliable function for maximum performance. It is constructed to effectively reduce friction and properly handle a load. Each bearing meets...
$13.76from $11.01 - $85.88# 4578
- First Equipment Quality® New Axle AssemblyAxle Assembly by First Equipment Quality®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste...
$63.89from $51.11 - $189.31# 1532
- Empi® New Axle AssemblyNew Axle Assembly by EMPI®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and...
$70.60from $56.48 - $168.24# 1531
- Pronto® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Pronto®. This assembly is constructed to meet OE configurations and industry leading quality standards. It is designed to ensure precise fit, dependable function, reduced friction, and better fuel...
$29.71from $23.77 - $179.15# 4579
- Pilot® Wheel Hub AssemblyWheel Hub Assembly by Pilot®. Hub Assemblies feature high quality metal roller balls with added rollers over OE requirements to create a final product that is capable of bearing loads 20% to 30% more than other brands. All Hub...
$17.85from $14.28 - $205.72# 2712
- Koyo® Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Koyo®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and gas...
$12.06from $9.65 - $463.78# 2135
- Quality-Built® Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Quality-Built®. All-new bearings feature OE form, fit and finish to provide optimal performance and bearing longevity.
$14.43from $11.54 - $87.26# 3927
- Quality-Built® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Quality-Built®. MPA 100% new wheel hub assemblies feature OE bearing design, integrated G111 induction hardened, raceway technology and heavy duty seal design for consistent quality and performance.
$25.85from $20.68 - $204.81# 3928
- Flowmaster® 817479 American Thunder™ Stainless Steel Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Rear Exit)$702.73# 23234731
- # 323728
- # 9415828
This product was installed without any problems, I had original ordered the part from an OEM source and ended up wasting my time and about a month because my VIN# was apparently worn. What does a VIN# have to do with shinola! Anyway I found you ordered the part without a VIN# and everything went like clock ward. Thank you very much and now I know where to get my parts. I am restoring my 97" Caravan in good shape until the motor dies.
- Popular Replacement Driveline & Axles Part Numbers
- Quality-Built® WH515072 - Front Wheel Bearing And Hub Assembly
- Dorman® 935-301 - Front Driveshaft Coupler Assembly
- Pronto® 295-13224 - Front Wheel Hub Assembly
- Timken® HA590361 - Rear Right Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly
- Timken® HA590362 - Rear Left Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly
- Timken® HM89449 - Differential Pinion Bearing, Rear Inner
- Timken® 32012X - Wheel Bearing, Rear Inner
- National® 710566 - Axle Shaft Seal, Front Right
- Replace® RAX2113B - OE Replacement Rear Axle