- (34)Lowering KitsDodge Dakota
- (17)Lift KitsDodge Dakota
- Handling KitsDodge Dakota
- (8)Leveling KitsDodge Dakota
- (33)Air SuspensionDodge Dakota
- (222)Shocks & StrutsDodge Dakota
- (73)Coil SpringsDodge Dakota
- (169)Sway BarsDodge Dakota
- (111)Control ArmsDodge Dakota
- Torsion BarsDodge Dakota
- (2)Subframe BracesDodge Dakota
- (3)Alignment KitsDodge Dakota
- (46)Leaf SpringsDodge Dakota
- (140)Suspension BushingsBushings
- Helper SpringsDodge Dakota
- Steering DampersDodge Dakota
- (1)4 Link Kits & FramesDodge Dakota
- (2)Ball JointsDodge Dakota
- (3)Bump StopsDodge Dakota
- (7)Suspension LubricantsDodge Dakota
- (2)Wheel SpacersDodge Dakota
There is that can beat the feeling of having your Dodge car set up exactly the way you want it, with a comfortable ride you really enjoy and great performance and safety. When it comes to your daily driving experience in any car, including your brilliant Dodge Dakota, suspension probably counts as the most important factor, and if you want to improve yours, CARiD are here to help you get the results you want and truly perfect and personalize your Dakota. There are a wide range of different suspension products available for the Dodge Dakota here at CARiD, including top quality gear from leading names like Energy Suspension, so whatever you are looking for we are confident you'll find it here.
Whether you want a new lowering kit for the Dakota or shocks and struts, bushings, sway bar assemblies or anything else to help your suspension from great brands like Eibach, Hellwig, Prothane and Rancho you can find it here at the best prices you'll find anywhere on the web. CARiD not only choose, test and supply the best auto products, but we are also strongly committed to customer service. This means when you buy your new Dodge Dakota suspension kit here, you can take advantage of our great deals with total peace of mind. Get the ride you've always desired for your Dodge straight away, with suspension systems from CARiD!
- Belltech® Lowering KitLowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits for...$143.00 - $1,403.39
- Gabriel® MaxControl™ Premium Monotube Shock AbsorberMaxControl™ Premium Monotube Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. On paper or pavement, you won’t find a more comfortable shock than the Gabriel® MaxControl™ v2.0. Equipped with best-in-class technology, MaxControl monotube shock is...Monotube internal designNew rod guide bearing allows greater sensitivity and response$54.08
- Belltech® Anti-Sway BarsAnti-Sway Bars by Belltech®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, these bars reduce...$67.60 - $525.59
- Rancho® RS5000™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsRS5000™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Rancho®. Rancho® RS5000™ shocks have been the shock of choice all over the globe since 1985. These iconic shocks were the first to deliver application-specific valving and are tuned to...Twin-Tube internal designTen-stage velocity sensitive valving: Provides tuning specific for each vehicle$50.99 - $128.99
- Air Lift® RideCONTROLL™ Air Helper Spring KitRideCONTROLL™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Air Lift®. This is a set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to add up to 2,000 pounds of leveling capacity for vehicles with leaf springs. Kit adds ride comfort and...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM leaf springsAvailable in front and rear sets sized for your make and model specifically$307.97 - $1,450.00
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Shock Absorbers4600 Series Shock Absorbers by Bilstein®. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required$28.45 - $321.14
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for...Twin-Tube internal designAn ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving condition$15.59 - $76.51
- Skyjacker® HYDRO H7000 Series Shock AbsorbersHYDRO H7000 Series Shock Absorbers by Skyjacker®, 1 per Pack. Skyjacker® Hydro and Nitro Shocks Skyjacker® suspensions offers you a high quality shock absorber with true velocity sensitive valving. Shock absorbers, or spring...$39.99
- Firestone® Sport-Rite™ Air Helper Spring KitSport-Rite™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Firestone®. These air springs mount between the frame and the suspension, utilizing a state of the art, oem, tapered air spring. Sport-Rite kits enhance the ride while empty or loaded. The...Like Ride-Rite air springs, the Sport-Rite air springs improve the ride and handlingInnovative tapered sleeve air springs, which are more conducive for specific applications$70.93 - $863.43
- RideTech® HQ Series ShocksWavesHQ Series ShocksWaves by RideTech®. The Handling Quality ("HQ") series features adjustable shock valving. It is housed in a lightweight aluminum impact forged construction that is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and...Aluminum impact forged construction allows leak free operationSingle rebound shock valving adjustment$900.00 - $1,400.00
- Belltech® Hanger Lowering KitLowering Kit by Belltech®. This is a lowering kit that gives your truck an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Lower your sled evenly front and rear, or stagger the front slightly higher to offset a downward rake...Gives your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride qualityLowered ride height brings more stable handling and less body roll due to a lower center of gravity$109.70 - $271.90
- Performance Accessories® Body Lift KitBody Lift Kit by Performance Accessories®. Performance Accessories 3-inch Body Lift Kit PN-PA653 raises the vehicle for adding larger diameter tires, without altering the factory suspension system and OE ride characteristics. The...$54.77 - $511.88
- Performance Accessories® Premium Body Lift KitPremium Body Lift Kit by Performance Accessories®. Performance Accessories Premium Lift Systems provide a cost-effective solution for truck, Jeep and SUV owners who want to run larger tires, but don’t want to alter the factory...$110.15 - $597.59
- Pro Comp® Spacer Leveling KitSpacer Leveling Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp Level Lift systems are precision engineered to give your truck a more aggressive stance and provide added clearance for larger tires and wheels, while maintaining its factory-quality ride....Precision engineeredIncreased clearance for larger tire and wheel combinations$40.99 - $389.99
- ReadyLIFT® Leveling KitLeveling Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your truck’s front end for a new winch or plow, or simply level out its ride stance. Includes a pair of coil spring spacers, bumps stops and shock extensions. Construction of spacers varies with...$38.89 - $799.95
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Dodge Dakota Performance Suspension Reviews
1997 Dodge Dakota