Dodge Dakota Lambo Doors
- VERTICAL DOORSŪ - Lambo Door Conversion KitStarting at: $895.00$895.00
- VERTICAL DOORSŪ - Phantom Door Conversion KitStarting at: $817.00$817.00
- AutoLocŪ - Tilt Hood KitStarting at: $237.50$237.50
- AutoLocŪ - Door LoomStarting at: $38.00$38.00
- AutoLocŪ - Trunk Hinge KitStarting at: $84.55$84.55
- AutoLocŪ - Flip Flop Trunk Conversion KitStarting at: $94.05$94.05
- AutoLocŪ - Trunk Assist KitStarting at: $94.05$94.05
"I can say that this is worth every penny, this is a direct bolt-on kit, no welding needed. I had an AutoLoc kit, and I had to weld it and after that it still did not come out right, the door did not close properly. Vertical door kit from CARiD is completely different, this is amazing how this hinge is made that it bolts on to the existing holes of the door and it closes the door with no air leaks. I would recommend this kit 100%. Also, the sales rep, they are doing a good job selling these kits!"
"I had my lambo doors professionally installed because of the cutting involved. This added almost $800 to the cost but I wanted the peace of mind it gave me. They warned me to "baby" the doors going up and down to keep them from getting out of adjustment. I will have to see how they hold adjustment. Don't like the weakening of the fender where the back was cut off to make room for the hinges and I get a little road noise because the seal on that piece is now gone but it isn't very much. Overall, I am well pleased with the look of the doors. I like that I don't have to open them to the up position to get in and out but I still do it to show them off sometimes. They are an eye-catcher for sure. I think I have the only ones in town so that's cool too."
"Doors are great. I got them for my 2012 Dodge Charger. Make sure you buy a wire harness to extend your door wires, and make sure it has the correct bolts."
"Installation wasn't hard at all. Price was good. The doors look great on my Magnum. And that's all she wrote. Two thumbs up!!!"