Dodge Dakota Grills push the stylish limits for this truck’s front-end profile and we know it. CARiD.com is the first place Dakota drivers run to when it’s time to make modifications, so naturally, we want to give the people what they want. When it’s a custom Dodge Dakota Grill that has become the goal, everything else takes second-place. The unmatched quality you need is our first concern. Offering you anything less just won’t cut it. Bringing you only the most premier names including T-Rex, quality is one thing you’ll never have to worry about here when choosing your brand new Dodge Dakota Grill! And you know we’ll give you the style! The shiny, enduring, and unmistakable class that represents your ride always leads to a happy ending. The journey begins here…
- T-Rex® Billet GrilleBillet Grille by T-Rex®. Nothing says custom like a Billet Grille, and nobody does Billet like T-Rex. T-Rex sets the standard for Billet Grilles with their use of the finest aircraft grade aluminum, and manufacturing and quality...Available in vertical and horizontal styles, depending on applicationConstructed from aircraft quality 6061/6063 Billet Aluminum$53.62 - $710.82
- GrillCraft® MX Series Mesh GrilleMX-Series Mesh Grille by GrillCraft®. The MX-Series Grilles are made from GrillCraft's exclusive steel mesh pattern design along with the company’s micro-frame design, giving a distinct, but very narrow edge to the grille.$53.55 - $393.46
- GrillCraft® BG Series Polished Billet GrilleBG-Series Polished Billet Grille by GrillCraft®. The BG-Series Billet Grilles are made from 6061 T6 Aluminum. All BG-Series grilles have a high-luster polished front face with a black baked-on powder coating finish background,...$42.45 - $311.85
- APG® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by APG®. Give your vehicle a new face with head-turning mesh grille by APG. This product is made of top grade rustproof stainless steel. Grille is designed application-specific with hassle-free installation.$46.50 - $656.90
- RI® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by RI®. When you’re driving down the road, the front of your vehicle is the first thing people see. With this distinctive Mesh Grille, you’ll make a statement people will remember. Its assertive looks and bold style...$52.50 - $577.15
- APG® Symbolic GrilleSymbolic Grille by APG®. Give your vehicle that special look with Symbolic Grille. It is CNC-cut from a single sheet of metal. Installation instructions and hardware are included.$115.20 - $359.78
- RI® Billet GrilleBillet Grille by RI®. Why have the front of your vehicle look like all the rest when you can easily show some style? Give your vehicle a custom look with this unique and distinctive grille. It’s an easy and inexpensive way to...Made from stainless steel for lasting durabilityTriple chrome finish$43.75 - $458.15
- APG® Perimeter GrillePerimeter Grille by APG®. This grille is CNC machined from solid aluminum plate to ensure seamless fit. This perimeter grille is covered by limited lifetime warranty.$46.03 - $348.75
- Putco® Flaming Inferno Stainless Steel GrilleFlaming Inferno Stainless Steel Grille Insert by Putco®. Made of durable stainless steel, this grille features Putco's premier design. The accessory installs over the existing grille with no drilling or modifications required....Heavy gauge designConstructed from NeveRust™ Stainless Steel$86.99 - $360.99
- RI® Grille InsertGrille Insert by RI®. Whether you want to conceal a weathered or damaged original piece or just want to add some style to your vehicle, this grille Insert will look great. It’s an easy and inexpensive way to upgrade your...Manufactured from high impact plasticCustom made for each application$43.75 - $458.15
- RI® Perimeter Chrome Mesh GrillePerimeter Chrome Mesh Grille by RI®. When you’re driving down the road, the front of your vehicle is the first thing people see. With this distinctive Mesh Grille, you’ll make a statement people will remember.Made from stainless steel for lasting durabilityTriple chrome finish$101.15 - $577.15
- Putco® CNC Custom Design Grille InsertCNC Custom Design Grille Insert by Putco®. Featuring mirror finish solid aluminum, this grille is CNC machined to provide the unmatched precision. It is designed vehicle-specific, thus mounting requires no drilling or cutting. The...Constructed from NeveRust™ Stainless Steel with mirror-polished finishSimple Installation over the factory grille$61.99 - $1,289.99
- Putco® Liquid Spider Web Grille InsertLiquid Spider Web Grille Insert by Putco®. Featuring mirror finish solid aluminum, this grille is CNC machined to provide the unmatched precision. It is designed vehicle-specific, thus mounting requires no drilling or cutting. The...Constructed from heavy gauge 1/4" thick aluminum with mirror-polished finishSimple Installation over the factory grille$153.99 - $741.99
- Carriage Works® Grille InsertGrille Insert by Carriage Works®. The ultimate combination of Engineering, Quality, and “Ease of Installation” makes Carriage Works the consummate choice for a style upgrade to any vehicle. A Carriage Works billet grille adds...Will perfectly meet your needsOutperforms competitors$89.87 - $472.30
- Putco® Designer FX Grille InsertDesigner FX Grille Insert by Putco®. Made of durable stainless steel, this grille features Putco's premier design. The accessory installs over the existing grille with no drilling or modifications required. Backed by Putco...Larger, stronger, heavier look for today's Big Trucks20% heavier gauge material vs Putco's Standart Punch grille Inserts$135.99 - $510.99
Guides & Articles
- Custom GrillesGrille Emblems | The Finishing Touch to Your Factory or Custom GrilleA grille emblem is a source of pride for vehicle manufacturers because it's a final signature on what designers and engineers have spent a lot of time and hard work creating. It's fair to say a grille emblem is similar to an artist's name on a completed painting - because both represent a show of pride about what's been created, and in the creator's own abilities to produce it. And while pieces by any artist will vary, the signature on them is distinctive in its own right because it's the one constant that doesn't change. If an artist or carmaker goes in a new direction, that signature may be the only thing that's recognizable initially - until what's newly created becomes appreciated on its own merits.
- Custom GrillesGrille Insert – Overlay – Replacement - Which install method is best?If you're shopping for a new custom grille to add visual impact to the front of your car or truck, you'll see the installation methods described using such terms as "replacement", "insert", and "overlay". In this article, we’ll discuss what makes each of these methods different from each other. Whenever possible, we recommend reading a manufacturer’s installation instructions that may be available online before making a purchase. That way, you can make an informed decision regarding your ability to install the grille yourself or not. You’ll also get a sense of what tools and equipment you might need. We invite you to browse through our selection of hand tools, power tools, and other automotive tools should you find yourself in need of any of these labor-saving devices.
- Custom GrillesPolished, Plated, Painted | Grille Finishes For Any TasteAutomotive enthusiasts enjoy engaging in discussions about which car model is sleekest, which truck is brawniest, which wheels are best-looking, which car wax makes paint its shiniest, and so on. The conversations are eternal, encouraging exploration of minute details on any given subject. But ultimately, there really isn't any answer to the question of what is the best of something because it comes down to a matter of taste. Custom grilles are certainly no exception.
- Custom GrillesChoosing Your Grille Design | Mesh, Billet, CNC & MoreThe grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that complement, enhance, or revamp your front end a little or a lot depending on your preference. You can take this to its ultimate conclusion by creating a look for the front of your car that everyone will recognize as YOU. In this article, we'll guide you through the types and styles of grilles we offer, and we'll cover terminology you may not be familiar with such as mesh, billet, and CNC styles.
Dodge Dakota Custom Grilles Reviews
1997 Dodge Dakota