Dodge Dakota Performance Brakes
Your Dakota is the kind of tool that quickly becomes an important tool in your day to day life because it has room for the cargo you need to move and it’s comfortable to drive. Whether you’re driving it to work or you’re delivering cargo for a paying client you need it to be running at its best which is why we have a wide range of performance upgrades. Our Dodge Dakota brakes, pads and rotors are perhaps the most important and they cost much less than you would expect for the benefits that you get!
The right braking set up is extremely important because of course it means you can deal with emergency situations with much less concern and it can also save you money on future maintenance costs. We have a wide range of them to choose from so you can choose to simply update certain components to use the most modern and up to date technologies or you can completely overhaul your braking system so that you know it’s going to stop in even the most extreme circumstances. Because we offer brands like Brembo, Hawk and EBC you even get the best quality on the market!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 2 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Carlson® - Brake Bleeder Screw SetStarting at: $8.71$8.71
- Dorman® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $86.40$86.40
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Front Brake PadsStarting at: $83.71$83.71
- PBR® - Brake Pad SetStarting at: $66.52$66.52
- Wagner® - ThermoQuiet™ Semi-Metallic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $47.74$47.74
- Wilwood® - ProMatrix Street Performance Brake PadsStarting at: $85.14$85.14
- Monroe® - ProSolution™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsStarting at: $26.06$26.06
- Hawk® - OES Front Brake PadsStarting at: $63.07$63.07
- Pronto® - Front Vented Disc Brake RotorStarting at: $28.37$28.37
Posted by Richard S.
"Ordered from Canada and they where at my door in 3 days. They are direct replacement and did not take any time to install. The enclosed brochure on how to run-in the pads and rotors was very helpful. I have changed many brakes over the years and was not aware they need this, good advise. Excellent when towing our 23 foot cruiser boat. Excellent in every way."