Dodge Cooling Systems
- Avenger Cooling Systems
- Caliber Cooling Systems
- Challenger Cooling Systems
- Charger Cooling Systems
- Colt Cooling Systems
- CV Cooling Systems
- Dakota Cooling Systems
- Dart Cooling Systems
- Durango Cooling Systems
- Grand Caravan Cooling Systems
- Intrepid Cooling Systems
- Journey Cooling Systems
- Magnum Cooling Systems
- Neon Cooling Systems
- Nitro Cooling Systems
- Promaster Cooling Systems
- Ram Cooling Systems
- Ram Van Cooling Systems
- Shadow Cooling Systems
- Sprinter Cooling Systems
- Stealth Cooling Systems
- Stratus Cooling Systems
- Viper Cooling Systems
- Mr. Gasket® - Thermocap™ Radiator CapStarting at: $43.88$43.88
- Flex-a-lite® - Thermal Fan ClutchStarting at: $54.57$54.57
- Mishimoto® - ThermostatStarting at: $48.00$48.00
- HPS Silicone Hoses® - Radiator HosesStarting at: $110.00$110.00
- Maradyne® - Jetstreme II™ Series Dual Electric FanStarting at: $271.29$271.29
- JET® - ThermostatStarting at: $12.71$12.71
- Spectre Performance® - Chrome Plated Water NeckStarting at: $12.99$12.99
- Omix-Ada® - Thermostat, 195 degStarting at: $11.03$11.03
- Flex-a-lite® - Electric Fan Mounting HardwareStarting at: $11.79$11.79
- Mishimoto® - Silicone Radiator Hose KitStarting at: $165.00$165.00
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
"I had a single electric electric fan on my 1979 Vette (Moderate Build Street and Strip). Temperatures had previously reached around 260 degrees during heavy acceleration and in stop-and-go traffic. After I've installed the dual Jetstreme with temp switch, the car warms up quickly to 200 and cools back down to 180 right away as soon as the fans are activated."
"I was running a 10" fan on the cooling system but then decided to upgrade to 12" size. This fan runs a lot smoother and quieter. The cycle time is shorter due to the amount of flow I am getting through my radiator, and the cooling system is where it needs to be now. Well worth the money spent."
"I've installed it on my '78 Malibu with a LS1 in it. Easy install, and fit the radiator just right. Drilled 4 holes, bolted it in, connected wires to the computer wires. Was a snap."
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"