Dodge Colt Shocks and Struts
- KYB® - Front Strut BellowsStarting at: $17.50$17.50
- Genuine® - Strut Bump StopStarting at: $54.69$54.69
- First Equipment Quality® - Strut MountStarting at: $71.20$71.20
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ Shocks and StrutsStarting at: $24.27$24.27
- KONI® - Sport ShocksStarting at: $130.20$130.20
- MOOG® - Shock / Strut Mount KitStarting at: $23.21$23.21
Posted by Faisal A.
"I like it!"
Posted by Andrea S.
"Hotchkis adj strut rods are of the best quality, I really enjoy the performance of Hotchkis products, currently rebuilding suspension of a 1972 Dodge Challenger. Thank you for great products. "
Posted by Luther Nissan Kia D.
"Hotchkis products are of great quality, would recommend these suspension parts to anyone, thank you for a great product, looking to buy more items soon. "
Posted by Robert J.
"It took about 3 hours to install the front kit and the rear blocks with mostly hand tools. I think now my truck rides better then it was stock. Very Pleased"
Posted by Frank W.
"I'm not a racer, but got the traction bars because my pickup, even with sandbags, is a little light in the tail. Plan to only use them when the snow tires are on, seasonally. Good price, good quality, easy install."