Dodge Colt Performance Brakes
Your Colt is comfortable enough to drive all day long and it’s small enough that you never have to worry about where you’re going to park so you drive it a lot. That means that you need it to be running at its best every time you drive it so you’re looking for the right performance upgrades and you’ve come to the right place. We have everything you need including the Dodge Colt brakes, brake hoses, pads and rotors which can give you peace of mind without costing you a fortune!
Your braking system is obviously an integral part of your car but what many people don’t realize is that standard brakes can cost more to maintain while giving you less performance than the right aftermarket system. We have a wide range of parts using modern technologies so they’re suited to different purposes including just adding some modern touches to an older set of brakes or completely overhauling them to deal with the power your upgraded vehicle is putting onto the road. We have brands like Brembo, EBC and Hawk so you know that you’re not going to have to compromise on the quality to get these great prices!
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsStarting at: $57.29$57.29
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Vented OE Replacement Front Brake KitStarting at: $126.07$126.07
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorsStarting at: $161.96$161.96
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Remote Master CylinderStarting at: $104.95$104.95
- Baer® - SS4 Series Rear Brake SystemStarting at: $1,295.00$1,295.00
- Akebono® - Pro-ACT™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $35.41$35.41
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsStarting at: $65.14$65.14
- Chrome Brakes® - Vented Drilled and Slotted Front RotorsStarting at: $161.53$161.53
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Master CylinderStarting at: $199.95$199.95
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $44.52$44.52
Base • GT • Carousel • Custom • Deluxe • DL • E • Vista • Premier • Vista Custom • 100 DL • 100 E • 100 LX • 200 DL • 200 E • 200 LX • GL • 200 GT • SE • 4x4 • ES