Your Colt is comfortable enough to drive all day long and it’s small enough that you never have to worry about where you’re going to park so you drive it a lot. That means that you need it to be running at its best every time you drive it so you’re looking for the right performance upgrades and you’ve come to the right place. We have everything you need including the Dodge Colt brakes, brake hoses, pads and rotors which can give you peace of mind without costing you a fortune!
Your braking system is obviously an integral part of your car but what many people don’t realize is that standard brakes can cost more to maintain while giving you less performance than the right aftermarket system. We have a wide range of parts using modern technologies so they’re suited to different purposes including just adding some modern touches to an older set of brakes or completely overhauling them to deal with the power your upgraded vehicle is putting onto the road. We have brands like Brembo, EBC and Hawk so you know that you’re not going to have to compromise on the quality to get these great prices!
- EBC® Stage 1 Premium Street Plain Brake KitStage 1 Premium Street Plain Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotors and Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads. Enhance your daily driving with confidence and peace of mind. With the EBC Stage 1 Premium...Sized and shaped to original equipment specifications with extremely tight tolerancesDesigned to meet or reduce factory levels of heat buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear$46.74 - $1,056.44
- EBC® Stage 11 Plain Brake KitStage 11 Plain Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: RK Series rotors and Greenstuff 2000 brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 11 Sport Brake Kit is designed to increase...Sized and shaped to original equipment specifications with extremely tight tolerancesDesigned to meet or reduce factory levels of heat buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear$78.61 - $882.22
- EBC® Stage 10 Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitStage 10 Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: 3GD Dimpled and Slotted Rotors and Greenstuff 2000 brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 10 Sport Brake...Angled slots on rotor surfaces allow superior expulsion of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gasesRound indents in the rotors surface further increase cooling without the risk of cracking that drill-through holes pose$132.78 - $733.98
- StopTech® Slotted Street Brake KitStreet Brake Kit by StopTech®. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Rotor Style: Slotted. Includes: StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant brake...StopTech brake systems offer significant improvements to braking performanceSport Kit pre-selected components provide easy parts selection$128.85 - $656.25
- StopTech® Drilled Street Brake KitStreet Brake Kit by StopTech®. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Rotor Style: Drilled. Includes: StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant brake...StopTech brake systems offer significant improvements to braking performanceSport Kit pre-selected components provide easy parts selection$139.03 - $831.23
- EBC® RK Series Premium OE Replacement Plain RotorsRK Series Premium OE Replacement Plain Rotors by EBC®. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of less than...Sized and shaped to original equipment specifications with extremely tight tolerancesDesigned to meet or reduce factory levels of heat buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear$32.21 - $2,193.18
- Brembo® Sport Drilled RotorsSport Drilled Rotors by Brembo® Rotor Type: 1-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. These are OEM-sized rotors with drilled holes that provide the best venting of heat while also effectively removing brake dust, gasses, and water. High-carbon...Sport series signifies identical sizing to OEM rotors for easy, bolt-on replacement without any need for modificationsDrilled holes provide better venting of heat, brake dust, gasses, and they effectively remove water off rotor surfaces$150.29 - $499.95
- Brembo® Sport Slotted RotorsSport Slotted Rotors by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 1-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. These are OEM-sized rotors that up your stopping performance with angled slots to provide the best removal of brake dust, water, heat, and gasses from pad...Sport series signifies identical sizing to OEM rotors for easy, bolt-on replacement without any need for modificationsAngled slots provide the best venting of brake dust, gasses, and water while effectively removing heat off rotor surfaces$150.29 - $499.95
- StopTech® Drilled and Slotted Sport RotorDrilled and Slotted Sport Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best...Engineered to look good behind the wheel and perform at the same timePower alloy metallurgy$60.06 - $244.62
- StopTech® Drilled Sport RotorDrilled Sport Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...Engineered to look good behind the wheel and perform at the same timePower alloy metallurgy$56.41 - $242.97
- StopTech® Slotted Sport RotorSlotted Sport Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...Engineered to look good behind the wheel and perform at the same timePower alloy metallurgy$50.87 - $756.85
- Baer® Sport Decela RotorsSport Decela Rotors by Baer®. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a cross-drilled and slotted contact surface....Sets for front and rear are available, and include brake rotors only1-piece rotor is made from patented high-silicone content iron that provides excellent vibration dampening, high frictional grip, lower wear, and resistance to heat buildup$188.95 - $658.49
- Chrome Brakes® Drilled and Slotted RotorsDrilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4...Sized to match OEM dimensions while providing superior braking performance and better looksAvailable in sets for front and rear$102.19 - $765.19
- ATE® PowerDisc Coated Slotted Brake RotorPowerDisc Coated Slotted Brake Rotor by ATE®. During heavy acceleration, a driver has to depend on bringing the vehicle to a safe stop in critical situations. Achieving maximum braking performance is guaranteed by the ATE...Top braking performance even on wet roadsThe revolutionary multi-function groove minimises Fading$17.23 - $203.95
- Power Stop® Z26 Extreme Street Performance Brake PadsZ26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Brake Pad Clips Included. These Pads are for drivers drive high-performance cars on the street. If you demand shorter stopping distances under any...Carbon Fiber infused Evolution ceramic formula for superior braking powerThe pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a fast break-in$46.93 - $171.86
Guides & Articles
- Caliper CoversHow To Install Caliper CoversIf you've fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you've probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply couldn't. Your factory brake calipers are now suddenly visible to the world, and odds are they do not live up to the high standards of crisp visual appeal your new wheels and tires have set. Or you may have a nice set of factory wheels which expose the brake hardware, and it's a look that you feel could stand some improvement.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBig Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This desire may be because of your more aggressive driving style, your dissatisfaction with OE brakes, your vehicle being used to tow a trailer, or even your weekend stints at the track.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
- Centric® Premium Brake Master Cylinder$43.44 - $106.04