Dodge Starting & Charging Parts
- 330 Starting & Charging
- 400 Starting & Charging
- 440 Starting & Charging
- 600 Starting & Charging
- 880 Starting & Charging
- 2000 GTX Starting & Charging
- Aries Starting & Charging
- Aspen Starting & Charging
- Avenger Starting & Charging
- B-Series Starting & Charging
- Caliber Starting & Charging
- Challenger Starting & Charging
- Charger Starting & Charging
- Colt Starting & Charging
- Conquest Starting & Charging
- Coronet Starting & Charging
- Custom Starting & Charging
- CV Starting & Charging
- Dakota Starting & Charging
- Dart Starting & Charging
- Daytona Starting & Charging
- Diplomat Starting & Charging
- Durango Starting & Charging
- DW Pickup Starting & Charging
- Dynasty Starting & Charging
- Grand Caravan Starting & Charging
- Intrepid Starting & Charging
- Journey Starting & Charging
- Lancer Starting & Charging
- Magnum Starting & Charging
- Matador Starting & Charging
- Mirada Starting & Charging
- Monaco Starting & Charging
- Neon Starting & Charging
- Nitro Starting & Charging
- Omni Starting & Charging
- Polara Starting & Charging
- Power Wagon Starting & Charging
- Promaster Starting & Charging
- Raider Starting & Charging
- Ram Starting & Charging
- Ramcharger Starting & Charging
- Rampage Starting & Charging
- Ram Van Starting & Charging
- Shadow Starting & Charging
- Spirit Starting & Charging
- Sprinter Starting & Charging
- St. Regis Starting & Charging
- Stealth Starting & Charging
- Stratus Starting & Charging
- SX 2.0 Starting & Charging
- Viper Starting & Charging
About Dodge Starting & Charging
- Quality-Built® AlternatorAlternator by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built alternator. These alternators are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable...
$29.53from $23.62 - $739.62# 1450
- Bosch® StarterStarter by Bosch®. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are...
$42.70from $34.16 - $1,156.05# 1072
- Denso® AlternatorAlternator by Denso®. Contemporary cars employ dozens of sophisticated electronic systems from bumper to bumper, placing heavy demands on the charging system. The alternator is no place to cut corners. Denso First Time Fit™...
$31.66from $25.33 - $406.00# 4663
- Optima® RedTop™ Car BatteryEnjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop Optima battery is resistant to all of the most common causes of battery failure....
$149.36from $119.49 - $169.41# 986
- MSD® StarterStarter by MSD®
$334.94from $267.95 - $382.95# 3373
- Optima® YellowTop™ Car BatteryYellowTop™ Car Battery by Optima®. YellowTop high-performance AGM batteries are truly dual-purpose batteries. They have amazing cranking power to start big, high-compression engines, and impressive cycling capacity to power items...
$195.08from $156.06 - $237.18# 985
- Quality-Built® StarterStarter by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable for...
$26.29from $21.03 - $210.89# 1452
- Bosch® AlternatorAlternator by Bosch®. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold; it features more new parts and is...
$42.13from $33.70 - $646.09# 1073
- Denso® Starter MotorStarter Motor by Denso®. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a rigorous test and...
$43.74from $34.99 - $257.74# 4662
- Exide® Edge™ Flat Plate AGM Automotive BatteryEdge™ Flat Plate AGM Automotive Battery by Exide®. Exide Edge AGM batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Edge's lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle...
$164.78from $131.82 - $161.12# 6329
- TYC® StarterStarter by TYC®. As soon as your starter motor fails, you can feel it right away. Well, if your starter motor is damaged, you no longer have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement because TYC will give you the same quality...
$58.08from $46.46 - $121.99# 2470
- Auto Metal Direct® Battery TrayBattery Tray by Auto Metal Direct®. The restoration experts at Auto Metal Direct manufacture correct OE-quality replacement parts that will help you restore your vehicle to its original condition. Authentic look, precise fit, and...
$15.74from $12.59 - $54.47# 6502
- World Source One® StarterStarter by World Source One®. Do you hear nothing but “click, click” when you turn the key? Is the BATTERY dash light on? Your vehicle is in need of engine electrical system repair, but before you waste your time and gas...
$85.55from $68.44 - $224.85# 1774
- Dorman® Starter Rebuild KitStarter Rebuild Kit by Dorman®. Dorman’s Starter Motor Repair Kit is engineered for affordability and convenience. It includes everything necessary for a complete repair.
- Dorman® Voltage Regulator ConnectorVoltage Regulator Connector by Dorman®. Dorman offers a comprehensive line of Voltage Regulator Connectors for a wide range of applications. All Voltage Regulator Connectors are constructed of high-quality materials for...
$3.45from $2.76 - $14.90# 6958
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And Alternators
Starter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
Michael GrayenServicing And Replacing A Battery
By definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases...
Timothy ZahlHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.com
Hybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside...
Popular Popular Products
- # 9607188
- Flowmaster® 817479 American Thunder™ Stainless Steel Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Rear Exit)$702.73# 23234731
- # 323728
Dodge Starting & Charging Parts Reviews
Average rating: 4.7 - 21 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2001 Dodge Ram | Posted by Ellison | (Big Spring, TX)
The red top wasn't hard to install just like any other batteries. I like the cold cranking on it I enjoy the battery. I've always wanted to own one so I finally got me one.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Popular Starting & Charging Part Numbers
- Optima® 8002-002 - RedTop™ Group 34 Car Battery
- Optima® 8012-021 - YellowTop™ Group D34 Car Battery
- Optima® 8014-045 - YellowTop™ Group D34/78 Car Battery
- Optima® 8004-003 - RedTop™ Group 34/78 Car Battery
- Quality-Built® 15728N - Alternator
- Quality-Built® 15694 - Remanufactured Alternator
- Quality-Built® 14267 - Remanufactured Alternator
- TYC® 2-13593 - Alternator
- TYC® 2-13985 - Alternator
- Bosch® AL6526N - New Alternator