Dodge Charger Lighting
- Lumen® - Parking Light LED BulbsStarting at: $14.99$14.99
- Sylvania® - Stop/Brake Light Replacement BulbsStarting at: $10.99$10.99
- Putco® - Parking Light Replacement LED BulbsStarting at: $49.60$49.60
- Sylvania® - Tail Light Replacement BulbsStarting at: $10.99$10.99
- Putco® - Tail Light Replacement LED BulbsStarting at: $49.60$49.60
- Lumen® - Map Light LED BulbsStarting at: $5.99$5.99
- Recon® - LED Tailgate BarStarting at: $49.95$49.95
- PlasmaGlow® - Fire and Ice LED Mud Flap KitStarting at: $69.04$69.04
- IPCW® - LED Tailgate Light BarStarting at: $38.98$38.98
- TonnoPro® - TonnoTorch Truck Bed LED LightStarting at: $16.95$16.95
"The 2012 Dodge Charger has 167 LED lights in the back. Why not some in the front? I wired them into my daytime running lights. Now I have LED lights in the front and back. The front are placed in a way that they look like angry eyebrows. For that is what they are."
"My son found these on the CARiD website and when he got them, he was so excited and pleased that the package came when it was supposed to. Installation was easy and painless. We will definitely search for some more products from CARiD."
"Plasmaglow lightning eye's headlight kit, these lights are great, I installed them on my 2110 Dodge Charger and they look great!!! And thay only took 5 min or less to install... And people are constantly looking and complimenting me on how great they look... Thanks "carid" for this great product, I recomend it 100% to anyone who want to add a cool touch to their ride. J.V sc, Los Angeles, CA."
"I bought the door handle lights, and I installed them in very little time. The only problem that I had with them is that they stopped working after a few days. I think that it was because of a rain storm that got them wet. The terminals for the LEDs were exposed which could have cause that. I bought a second set and they have worked Great. "
"Anyone who wants to stand out and be noticed, this is the product for you. I have got multiple compliments on my grill. Makes the CR stand alone from the others."