Dodge Charger Hitch Covers
Your Dodge Charger can be used for a number of reasons. You can simply drive to your normal destinations in it, or you can haul trailers, cargo or boats. It’s important that you use the proper trailer hitch to ensure that your experience is pleasant as well as successful. Browse through the Dodge Charger trailer hitches at CARiD to find one that suits your needs the best. Here, you can compare the styles, design, and weight capacities to choose the one that works for you. Each trailer hitch fits in a class, 1 through 5. The lower classes start at a weight capacity of 2000 and up, while class 5 has a weight capacity of 10,000. Choose a hitch that has enough capacity for the type of hauling that you are interested in. For instance, both the Class 2 Frame Trailer Hitch by Draw-Tite and Square Trailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch have a tongue that weighs 300 lbs and a capacity of 3500 lbs. For most people, this is more than enough for moving cargo, a small boat, motorcycles or even a small automobile.
The Universal Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier by Lund is a superb asset to utilize if you wish to move any type of cargo. It’s installed to a 2” square receiver and would hook up great with a square trailer hitch. The Universal Hitch Cargo Carrier has a load capacity of 500 lbs, is 20x60 inches and has a black powder coat finish which makes it resistant to corrosion. If you have a square hitch receiver already in your possession, you can start your haul instantly with either of these hitches. Use your trailer hitch to move bikes, a boat, trailer, vehicle or any items that are heavy from one location to the next. Just be sure to use the right trailer hitch by calculating the weight you have to move and getting a hitch from the corresponding class.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 41 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - 4x4 Logo on Diamond Plate Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Bully® - Square Hitch Cover with Brake Light with Dodge LogoStarting at: $16.48$16.48
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Dodge Ram EmblemStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $147.74$147.74
- Draw-Tite® - Class 2 Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.08$148.08
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 2 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.08$148.08
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $14.76$14.76
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
"The hitch was easy to install and hides very nice. I have a 2013 Challenger and was concern with it being very visible from the rear. Great quality item and seems very strong. I'm using it for my bike rack when I go biking."
"Good instructions, simple to install."
"This went in moderately well for one person installation."
"This hitch is perfect. It is pretty much hidden under the bumper. Installation was just like the video. My buddy and I gave the steaks to the ladies to BBQ and we had the hitch on before they were done making dinner. Simple."
"Quality, well made. This appears to be forged - heavy - looks and feels like it could tow a tank. Painted baked enamel finish is tough. Great Service, Fast Delivery and Right Product."