The Dodge Charger’s build and practicality propel it into the list of reliable cars. It would be good not to worry about one day getting behind the car and realizing its performance is no longer as radical as it is today. Get a custom exhaust system from CARiD and you won’t ever have to worry about your engine’s power output dipping. Built specifically for the Charger, these performance exhausts unleash power that is trapped within the system to increase the overall power output. They work by increasing exhaust flow and reducing backpressure to an acceptable level, thereby increasing horsepower automatically. Pick the custom exhaust system that is built for your Charger model and specifications to ensure that it matches your engine size. The wrong exhaust system may actually cost your horsepower instead of increasing it. Thankfully, there is a range of Dodge Charger cat back exhaust systems from Corsa, Borla, and aFe, as well as performance headers, pipes and mufflers from MagnaFlow, Gibson, Flowmaster, and BBK for all 1966 - 2013 Challenger models.
Your car’s fuel efficiency will improve significantly and with it your mpg. Combined with careful driving, the extra 2mpg may just increase further, giving you immense fuel savings. Money spent on a custom exhaust system is money spent wisely. All our Charger custom exhausts last for years and are built for tough driving. They typically come in first grade stainless steel which is durable and corrosion-free, and are backed by a lifetime warranty. This basically means that the exhaust is covered for the entire duration you own the car. Aside from that, Dodge Charger custom exhausts sound great. Their deep, pronounced engine note is right for the car size and gentle on the ears. Nevertheless, the sound levels vary from exhaust system to exhaust system, which means you will get the kind of sound you dream of with little effort.
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4". American Thunder gives you the classic AGGRESSIVE, MODERATE or MILD sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a Flowmaster...High Quality Performance SoundIncreases Power$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...A selection of block-off plates allows you to adjust exhaust flowPlate with larger hole for increased power and a more aggressive exhaust note$315.99 - $3,340.99
- Corsa® Performance Exhaust SystemsSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....Robust and Bold Performance SoundNo Drone at Touring Speeds$639.00 - $2,369.00
- Pypes® Exhaust System409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Violator Muffler by Pypes®. 2.5" Tubing. Includes Violator Muffler. Want that rumble when you start up your truck? How about that growl when you step on the gas and run along side a little Honda...High Quality 409 SS ConstructionBetter Fuel Economy$169.99 - $849.99
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust. The...CNC mandrel bent exhaust tubingImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- Corsa® Sport Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemSport 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exhaust Pipe Material: 304 SS. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"....Robust and Bold Performance SoundNo Drone at Touring Speeds$639.00 - $2,319.00
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- Borla® Crate MufflerStainless Steel Crate Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Body Material: Stainless Steel. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Body Height: 4.35". Muffler Body Width: 9.1". Muffler Body Shape: Oval. Give your ride the sound it deserves!...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelAvailable in various sizes and sound levels$220.99 - $255.99
- MagnaFlow® Ceramic Coated Performance HeaderCeramic Coated Performance Header by MagnaFlow®. These headers are a cost effective an easy way to boost your vehicle's horsepower and torque in almost nothing flat. They are made of mandrel bent stainless steel with a ceramic...Easy and a cost effective solution to add horsepower and torque to your engineEnsures proper operation of engine cylinders fighting the back pressure$770.45 - $903.95
- Corsa® Xtreme Series Stainless Steel Ehaust SystemXtreme Axle-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Muffler Sound: AGGRESSIVE. Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On. Exit Location: Dual Rear Exit. System Type: Axle-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Series: Xtreme. Tip Inlet...Most Aggressive Sound LevelDeep Growl at Idle$719.00 - $2,369.00
- Hedman Hedders® Block Hugger Street Rod HeadersBlock Hugger Street Rod Headers by Hedman Hedders®. Hedman’s Standard Block Hugger design is ideal for factory manifold replacement or engine swap projects that do not have a hedder designed specifically for the application.Low profile designBuilt of High Quality Materials$173.00 - $610.96
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Pypes® Phantom Series Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemPhantom Series Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Pypes®. The Pypes Phantom Series is designed to give your car or truck a new sleek look. Black is the new color on the market. All Phantom Series products are powder coated over 304...Superior upgrade for your exhaust systemDesigned to provide outstanding performance$289.99 - $849.99
- MBRP® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by MBRP®. Black is the new chrome, they say. And it’s hard to argue with the compelling look of a "murdered-out" custom car or truck, with every piece of brightwork done in black or flat black. MBRP has the final...Mellow, authoritative exhaust note16 GA aluminized steel construction$184.49 - $1,204.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Extended Wear Semi-Metallic Brake Pads$32.54 - $50.94
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Dodge Charger Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2008 Dodge Charger