- (1)Clutch KitsDodge Challenger
- (1)FlywheelsDodge Challenger
- (1)Torque ConverterDodge Challenger
- (1)FlexplateDodge Challenger
- Rebuild KitsDodge Challenger
- Seals & GasketsDodge Challenger
- (12)Oil CoolersDodge Challenger
- Valve BodyDodge Challenger
- (1)BearingsDodge Challenger
- Transmission FiltersDodge Challenger
- (5)Transmission Pan, Drain Plug, Filler CapDodge Challenger
- (1)Clutch LinkagesDodge Challenger
- AT Bands & ClutchesDodge Challenger
- (3)Transmission MountsDodge Challenger
- (7)Transmission Solenoids, Sensors, Switches, Control UnitsDodge Challenger
- (24)Transmission ShiftersDodge Challenger
- (2)Clutch PedalsDodge Challenger
The Dodge Challenger, a full-size pony car, is one of the most successful and famous in the Dodge lineup. During the automobile’s life, three generations have been developed. As the pre-history, there was Dodge Silver Challenger in 1950s, a 2-door sedan constructed on the base of Dodge Coronet. The first generation of the Challenger itself was produced between 1970 and 1974 as a 2-door coupe and convertible based on E-body platform. The second generation was subcompact 2-door coupe, captive import of the Mitsubishi Galant Lambda, available in 1978 through 1983. The today’s Challenger, in its third generation, is a pony car – powerful 2-door coupe produced since 2008.
Though the Dodge Challenger’s generations did not appear consequently and changed the vehicle significantly, we store the parts for the models of different generations, even for the oldest ones. On this page, you’ll find Dodge Challenger transmission parts. Our products are designed especially for this model by the famous and tried manufacturers, such as National, Hayden, Royal Purple, and others. All parts are supported by images, descriptions, and installation instructions where applicable. With us, you are able to equip your Challenger even with the rarest and most unique components it needs.
- Sachs® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Sachs. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels, forks, cables,...$75.28 - $2,643.44
- RhinoPac® Premium Clutch KitPremium Clutch Kit by RhinoPac. Upgrade your vehicle to a RhinoPac Clutch Kit to get smooth clutch operation and precise shifting you expect from your car. Each part is precision engineered to ensure the extended service and...$65.99 - $1,424.49
- Sachs® Clutch DiscClutch Disc by Sachs. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels, forks, cables,...$29.78 - $618.31
- Sachs® Clutch Pressure PlateClutch Pressure Plate by Sachs. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels,...$40.01 - $1,789.50
- LuK® RepSet Clutch KitRepSet Clutch Kit by LuK. Each LuK RepSet contains everything you need to get the job done right: new clutch, disc, release bearing, pilot bearing (where required), spline tool and lubricant. Designed and engineered to perfectly...$63.50 - $954.91
- Valeo® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Valeo. Replace your worn out transmission part with this reliable component by Valeo to get optimum performance for your vehicle that won't cost you a fortune. This top-notch product is precision designed to meet or...$67.14 - $1,754.43
- Beck Arnley® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand understands...$82.91 - $1,010.87
- RhinoPac® Replacement Solid FlywheelReplacement Solid Flywheel by RhinoPac. This flywheel will help you restore your vehicle's original drivability as it is made to exact OEM specifications but with enhanced durability over the stock unit. Each part is dynamically...$49.15 - $514.29
- Sachs® FlywheelFlywheel by Sachs. All flywheels are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM standards. SACHS offers a full range of application coverage for the most popular domestics and import vehicles. Look-up is made easy with NFW (New Flywheel)...$44.04 - $1,111.04
- ATP® Flywheel ShimFlywheel Shim by ATP. ATP is your number one source for replacement parts that ensure a precise fit, high reliability, superior durability, and long-lasting service life at an affordable price.$8.45 - $15.06
- ATP® Flywheel Ring GearFlywheel Ring Gear by ATP. ATP is your number one source for replacement parts that ensure a precise fit, high reliability, superior durability, and long-lasting service life at an affordable price.$16.41 - $42.44
- ATP® Flywheel BoltFlywheel Bolt by ATP. ATP is your number one source for replacement parts that ensure a precise fit, high reliability, superior durability, and long-lasting service life at an affordable price.$1.48 - $3.98
- EXEDY® OEM Clutch DiscOEM Clutch Disc by EXEDY.$22.97 - $375.92
- Mopar® Flex PlateFlex Plate by Mopar.$66.03 - $66.23
- FRAM® Automatic Transmission CartridgeAutomatic Transmission Cartridge by FRAM. Keep the vital components of your automatic transmission well supplied with clean transmission fluid with a FRAM automatic transmission filter. FRAM filters trap even the smallest particles...$5.84 - $116.31
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Transmission PartsClutch Kit vs Clutch Disc or Pressure PlateIf you’ve decided it’s time to replace the clutch on your manual-transmission car, you’ve reached the point where advantages (crisp, new-feeling response) have come to outweigh disadvantages (significant labor costs or time spent doing it yourself). Whether you don’t have a choice because your old clutch slips badly, or you want to take initiative and upgrade your vehicle by sharpening performance off the line, you have high expectations about the finished result once high labor costs are paid or you’ve spent a lot of time and effort doing it yourself. You’re anticipating silky release and take-in of the clutch pedal, smooth running without harshness or vibrations, crisp shifts that chirp tires on pavement, and the fact that your vehicle feels brand new again. Knowing what’s important when a clutch job is being done can get you those results and save you money, because taking shortcuts usually yields disappointment.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.
- Replacement Transmission PartsHow To Perform An Automatic Transmission Fluid & Filter ServiceIn this installment, we'll give you the steps for replacing the transmission fluid and fluid filter inside your vehicle's automatic transmission – saving you several hundred dollars by sparing you a visit to the shop. This maintenance procedure is a straightforward one, and it's important for the overall longevity of your transmission. The engineers that built your car tested it thoroughly, and they know more than anyone on earth does about its breaking points and how to keep mechanical components healthy, so following your vehicle manufacturer's recommended service intervals is essential. While draining a trans pan and refilling it only replaces one-half to two-thirds of your overall fluid (the rest remains inside the torque converter), don't let it diminish the importance of keeping your automatic trans fluid (ATF) fresh.
Dodge Challenger Transmission Parts Reviews
2010 Dodge Challenger