- Hood PanelsDodge Challenger
- Hood Shocks + StrutsDodge Challenger
- Hood Locks + LatchesDodge Challenger
- Hood Release Cables + HandlesDodge Challenger
- Hood Hinges + SpringsDodge Challenger
- Cowl PanelsDodge Challenger
- Hood ScoopsDodge Challenger
- Hood InsulationsDodge Challenger
- Hood Moldings + DecalsDodge Challenger
- (2)Hood SealsDodge Challenger
- (10)Hood HardwareOur web store offers a wide assortment of superior replacement hardware carefully designed to safely mount the hood on your Dodge Challenger.
- (74)Custom HoodsDodge Challenger
- (51)Custom Hood ScoopsDodge Challenger
- (21)Hood PinsDodge Challenger
- (31)Emblems + LetteringDodge Challenger
- (20)Sound DeadeningDodge Challenger
- (45)Automotive PaintDodge Challenger
The engine is the heart of the vehicle. It keeps the car moving and functioning smoothly. The hood is a car part that is closely connected to the engine. In fact, it is the part that keeps it safe and protects it from all of the foreign elements, such as rain, hail, snow, etc. Take away the hood, and your engine is left unprotected. Thus, if your Dodge Challenger hood is not in perfect shape, it is extremely important that you purchase and install a replacement as soon as humanly possible. Our internet store will make the selection and purchasing process as easy as possible.
One of the things you will have to decide when picking out a perfect Dodge Challenger hood is what material to choose. We have hoods crafted from steel, carbon fiber, fiberglass, and composite materials. Each has its own advantages. Many of our customers prefer to buy a carbon fiber hood. They like the fact that the carbon hoods are super light, yet extremely durable. Also, a carbon fiber does not need to be painted. So, check out all of the carbon fiber hoods we have available, as well as all of the other superb Dodge Challenger hoods, and take your pick. You can place your order online or by phone, and your hood will be at your door in no time at all.
- Sherman® HoodHood by Sherman. Vehicle hoods are often exposed to wear and tear and can be seriously damaged in a front end collision. Restore a like-new look of your vehicle with a replacement Hood Panel Assembly designed to meet OEM criteria...$10.04 - $1,406.67
- Goodmark® HoodHood by Goodmark. Although the hoods on most classic and muscle cars usually had distinctive features, like the average car most of the hood is flat, so every little flaw is obvious. And mounted in such a conspicuous position, a...$130.85 - $832.60
- Auto Metal Direct® HoodHood by Auto Metal Direct. Don't let rusted, dented, dinged, or otherwise damaged hood degrade your vehicle's appearance. Restore a brand new look of your hauler with a premium hood that is made just like your stock hood with all...$175.49 - $809.99
- Auto Metal Direct® Cowl PanelCowl Panel by Auto Metal Direct. Cowl panels are subject to rust bug due to debris falling into the vent panel or under the windshield trim. Make your vehicle look great to the last detail with a premium replacement cowl panel by...$17.99 - $359.99
- Replace® Hood PanelHood Panel by Replace. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$6.78 - $986.03
- Sherman® Hood HingesHood Hinges by Sherman. What makes Sherman parts different is attention to detail, and an unwavering commitment to deliver the kind of solid value demanded from parts the Sherman experts use in their own projects. That's why Sherman...$8.16 - $74.10
- Auto Metal Direct® Hood HingeHood Hinge by Auto Metal Direct. Bolted to the hood and cowl panel, hood hinges support the weight of the hood and allow it to swing open. Replace your damaged or worn-out stock hood hinges with brand new OE-style components by Auto...$17.53 - $292.49
- Bolt Lock® Hood LockThis product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Bolt Lock will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and...$53.99
- OER® Hood MoldingsHood Lip Molding by OER.$74.38 - $242.99
- Sherman® Hood InsertsHood Inserts by Sherman. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed with OE quality...$40.59 - $208.68
- Sachs® Stabilus Hood Lift SupportStabilus Hood Lift Support by Sachs. A hood with gas spring assist can be opened with one hand. When open, the hood will stay securely and reliably in position and cannot slam shut, as used to be the case with improperly latched...$9.91 - $91.00
- Dorman® Hood Release CableHood Release Cable by Dorman. Restore and maintain the quick, easy opening of your hood with Dormans Hood Release Cable. Constructed of high-quality stainless steel, it naturally resists corrosion. Plus, its engineered to counteract...$9.17 - $80.26
- SoffSeal® Hood SealsHood Seal by SoffSeal. There are many miscellaneous items that are often overlooked but necessary for completing your project. Genuine SoffSeal brand items are vital for finishing your vehicle. They are simple to install and backed...$9.30 - $56.92
- SoffSeal® Hood BumpersHood Bumpers by SoffSeal. SoffSeal offers a wide variety of bumpers and grommets to eliminate rattles and properly adjust components in your vehicle. Genuine SoffSeal brand bumpers are manufactured with sun and ozone resistant...$2.16 - $28.62
- K-Metal® HoodHood by K-Metal. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a typical...$20.00 - $778.13
Guides & Articles
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Dodge Challenger Hoods Reviews
2009 Dodge Challenger