Dodge Challenger Hitch Covers
The Dodge Challenger, like its name suggests, can face up to any challenge on the road. A strong engine, good mechanics and ample stability are just some of its strong points. To ensure that you are not limited in how much you can tow on your Challenger, get a fitting trailer hitch from CARiD. CARiD stocks a wide selection of Dodge Challenger trailer hitches from the industry’s finest manufacturers. Brand names like Tow Ready, CURT, Cequent, Draw-Tite and Hidden Hitch are what you find at CARiD. All produce superior quality hitches, so you won’t ever have to worry about your trailer hitch breaking down, coming apart or getting stuck on the car. The only thing you have to strictly consider is your Challenger’s towing capacity. The car maker has indicated the maximum you can carry or tow on your Dodge Challenger, and this is what you should stick to every time you’re hauling loads.
Some Dodge Challenger trailer hitches will support up to 3,000 lbs, others have capacity for slightly more and yet others a capacity for much less. If you think you’ll need to regularly haul larger cargo in the future, it would be helpful to choose a hitch with a higher capacity, so that you do not have to buy another hitch when the time comes for you to haul heavier loads. Durability and reliability is what the trailer hitches from CARiD are all about. Made from hardwearing steel, they last long and are one of the few auto accessories you’ll never have to replace due to wear throughout the years you own the Challenger. A powder coating ensures that’s they are well protected from corrosion, so it won’t be a problem if they get rained or snowed on. Additionally, each hitch comes with a lifetime or limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, which should reassure you.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 1 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Mopar Logo on Diamond Plate Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Dodge Ram EmblemStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Bully® - Square Hitch Cover with Brake Light with Dodge LogoStarting at: $16.48$16.48
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $147.74$147.74
- Draw-Tite® - Class 2 Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.08$148.08
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 2 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.08$148.08
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $14.76$14.76
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- Bully® - Black Steel Ball MountStarting at: $18.00$18.00
"The hitch was easy to install and hides very nice. I have a 2013 Challenger and was concern with it being very visible from the rear. Great quality item and seems very strong. I'm using it for my bike rack when I go biking."