You’ve always heard how you have to keep the inside of your car clean. It’s funny. No one talks about how they have to keep the inside of their car stylish. CARiD is here to show that you can have the best of both worlds with our selection of Dodge Challenger Floor Mats. We break out the highest quality Dodge Challenger Mats around and give you all the options you need to do it right the first time. That means top names like WeatherTech®, Lloyd®, and Nifty™, as well as a heap of choices designed to defend your interior with a touch of style thrown in. Take your pick of Dodge Challenger Rubber Mats, ultra-soft LUXE™ Mats, Custom Embroidered Dodge Challenger Mats, and more. The finest materials and the most innovative designs are at your fingertips. So is our everyday value that makes it easy for everyone! Dodge Challenger Floor Mats replace your factory mats with quality so superior, you’ll wonder why you didn’t do this sooner. Click on your Model Year above to get started ASAP!
- WeatherTech® DigitalFit™ Molded Floor LinersDigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners by WeatherTech®. The WeatherTech® DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners accurately and completely line the vehicle carpet giving absolute interior protection. Digital laser measurements of interior...$59.95 - $1,000.00
- Husky Liners® WeatherBeater™ Floor LinersWeatherBeater™ Floor Liners by Husky Liners®. These snugly fitting floor liners provide perfect protection for vehicle floors against water, snow, salt, sand, mud and most chemicals. The patented thermoplastic material works...$56.95 - $179.95
- Aries® StyleGuard™ Floor LinersStyleGuard™ Floor Liners by Aries®. Aries StyleGuard™ floor liners with patented OmniGrip™ fibers are the new wave in automotive interior, distinguishing themselves from all other floor liners and floor mats by three key...$49.95 - $169.90
- Intro-Tech® Diamond Plate Floor MatsAutomotive Diamond Plate Floor Mats by Intro-Tech®. Add the brilliant look of the Intro-Tech automotive diamond plate floor mat to your interior. Custom shaped mat ensures a perfect fit for your vehicle. It's made from simulated...Super brilliant, simulated polished aluminum diamond plate appearanceThe first and only diamond plate custom fit floor mat$40.00 - $104.00
- Auto Custom Carpets® Standard Replacement Carpet KitStandard Replacement Carpet Kit by Auto Custom Carpets®. Made with true automotive grade carpet, this is a perfect product for your vehicle restoration needs. Designed to fit the contours of your floor just like the original, ACC...Padding included where padding was originalHeel pad applied using the same method as the OEM$16.20 - $825.85
- Auto Custom Carpets® Essex Replacement Carpet KitEssex Replacement Carpet Kit by Auto Custom Carpets®. This top-notch Essex material is composed of 100% nylon yarn. Tufted to a 1/10 gauge cut pile, Essex contains 22.5 ounces of yarn per square yard to provide a rich look and...Molded, Cut and Sewn or Die Cut Classes of CarpetsComposed of 100% Nylon yarn$24.30 - $1,116.65
- OER® Replacement CarpetReplacement Carpet by OER®. This all new carpet eliminates the problems of poor abrasion resistance and shedding of fibers, while providing excellent protection against color fading, offering a level of durability previously...Factory original quality for less moneyDirect fit replacement$49.58 - $479.99
- Auto Custom Carpets® Standard Replacement Cargo MatStandard Replacement Cargo Mat by Auto Custom Carpets®. When restoring your classic, an ACC trunk mat is something you can't do without. Precisely molded or CNC cut, ACC trunk mats are designed to be an exact replacement for your...Made from durable materialsDie-cut or molded$25.65 - $478.40
- WeatherTech® Cargo LinerCargo Liners by WeatherTech®. Providing complete cargo area protection, WeatherTech® cargo liners are computer designed to fit your vehicle and have a raised lip to keep spills, dirt and grease off your vehicle's interior,...$89.95 - $299.00
- Husky Liners® WeatherBeater™ Cargo LinerWeatherBeater™ Black Cargo Liner by Husky Liners®. The cargo liner follows the contours of your cargo area, with a high lip that holds dirt and spills in place. The ribbed pattern keeps the load above the dirt collecting in the...$96.95 - $137.95
- Intro-Tech® Aluminum Cargo MatAluminum Cargo Mat by Intro-Tech®. Protect your cargo floor with the muscular look and superior durability of the Intro-Tech Diamond Plate Cargo Liner. Made with a unique three-layer design, it perfectly simulates aluminum finish...Super brilliant, simulated polished aluminum diamond plate appearanceThe first and only diamond plate custom fit floor mat$64.00 - $104.00
- SoffSeal® Trunk MatTrunk Mat by SoffSeal®. There are many miscellaneous items that are often overlooked but necessary for completing your project. Genuine SoffSeal™ brand items are vital for finishing your vehicle. They are simple to install and...Elminates rattles and prevents water damageProvides a factory fresh look$40.49 - $93.00
- Michelin® EdgeLiner™ All-Weather Rubber Floor MatsUniversal EdgeLiner™ All-Weather Rubber Floor Mats by Michelin®. Most drivers need full floor coverage on their cars because driving can be messy business. Michelin's unique design on all-weather universal mat provides the deep...4PC Set Includes 2 Front and 2 Rear MatsPremium rubber provides maximum protection from the outside elements and is naturally soil and stain resistant$37.50 - $50.03
- Michelin® EdgeLiner™ Carpet Rubber Floor MatsUniversal EdgeLiner™ Carpet Rubber Floor Mats by Michelin®. Most drivers need full floor coverage on their cars because driving can be messy business. Michelin's unique design on all-weather universal mat provides the deep...Premium carpet and rubber is naturally soil and stain resistantForm Fit Flexlines™ - Contours to every interior$37.50 - $51.23
- WeatherTech® DigitalFit™ Molded Floor LinersDodge Challenger 2008, DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners by WeatherTech®. The WeatherTech® DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners accurately and completely line the vehicle carpet giving absolute interior protection. Digital laser...$59.95 - $119.95
Guides & Articles
- Cargo LinersCargo Liner Material | Is Vinyl Always Better Than Carpet?The cargo-carrying area of your car or truck deserves as much protection as the passenger floor area. To that end, there are a great number of cargo liners available for most vehicles, in your choice of material and color. They provide a number of advantages: they protect the factory material, provide an additional barrier when carrying items, and can coordinate with an existing set of floor mats.
- Floor MatsFloor Mat, Floor Liner, and Cargo Mat GlossaryAt CARiD, we understand it can be challenging to choose between styles of floor mats and floor liners, decide if you need a cargo liner, and figure out whether carpeting, vinyl, or rubber construction is best for you. In the Car & Truck Floor Mats section of our website, we offer many choices - each one with its own product description reflecting different descriptive terms and expressions used by the mat manufacturers. Because such terms can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, we've created this glossary to help you make a more informed choice.
- Floor MatsVinyl vs. Carpet | How to Choose the Perfect Floor Mat?Floor mats and floor liners can do a lot to boost the luxury, utility, and sportiness of your vehicle's interior image. They are one of the first things passengers' eyes will fall on when entering your vehicle. That makes the floor mats you select worth careful consideration when it comes to factors such as feel under your feet, tolerance to spills, overall floor coverage, and colors. We've created this article to discuss how the different mat materials compare in those categories.
- Floor MatsWhat Are My Choices For Floor Mat Logos?Floor mats are one of the first things the eyes of your passengers fall on when entering your vehicle. Most of your vehicle’s interior looks the same as any other car or truck at first glance, but a custom logo floor mat will stand out – and it will do it for pennies on the dollar compared to costs of other interior modifications. Why? The mind is used to seeing only one solid color on 99% of automobile floors, so a unique logo or message in that very spot will capture and hold the attention of your passengers. For you, the driver, a custom logo of your choice serves as a constant reminder of what’s important or precious to you.
- Cargo LinersWhat Are The Advantages In Using A Cargo Liner?If you've ever considered purchasing a used car, you understand how proper vehicle condition and cleanliness make a good impression. But have you ever noticed that a vehicle with a spotlessly clean, immaculate trunk or cargo area tends to really stand out in your mind? Sure, you can shampoo and vacuum the cargo area of a vehicle that's seen its share of abuse - but there really is no way to fake the look of a trunk area that's always been kept clean and scratch-free from the start.
- Floor MatsWhat Are Differences Between Floor Mats And Floor Liners?Have you taken a close look at the existing floor mats in your vehicle lately? Odds are if they came as standard equipment, they’ve become more worn, stained, and full of ground-in dirt than you think. Factory floor mats typically consist of a thin layer of lightweight carpeting bonded to a thin layer of polymer type material that blocks water from getting through. Not a great formula for protection, and not the type of construction that is guaranteed to last the length of time you own your vehicle.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Floor MatsWhat Makes a Good Floor Liner?Floor liners are perhaps the most useful and time and money saving accessories you can buy for your vehicle. They make it easier to keep your vehicle clean, and they actually pay for themselves by keeping the original vehicle floor in as-new condition. Molded liners cover both the floor and a couple of inches of the walls of the foot wells, leaving no crevices where dirt and moisture can be trapped.
- Floor MatsLloyd Carpet Mats: Luxe vs. UltimatLloyd Ultimats have provided a luxury look and feel to hundreds of thousands of vehicles. So why has Lloyd Mats introduced the Luxe mats? Can they really be better and more good-looking than the Ultimats? The material in both Ultimats and Luxe mats is treated to resist stains and spills, and they are very easy to clean in spite of the deep pilings and luxury feel.
Dodge Challenger Floor Mats Reviews
2011 Dodge Challenger