- Full KitsDodge Challenger
- (4)Bumpers & ValancesDodge Challenger
- (82)Custom HoodsDodge Challenger
- (8)Bumper LipsDodge Challenger
- (1)CanardsDodge Challenger
- Custom FendersDodge Challenger
- (2)Fender FlaresDodge Challenger
- (3)Side SkirtsDodge Challenger
- (1)Trunk LidsDodge Challenger
- Custom DoorsDodge Challenger
- Body Side MoldingsDodge Challenger
- (6)ScoopsDodge Challenger
- (10)Window LouversDodge Challenger
- Engine CoversDodge Challenger
- (41)SpoilersDodge Challenger
- (4)Vertical DoorsDodge Challenger
- (340)HeadlightsDodge Challenger
- (4,848)Custom WheelsDodge Challenger
- (15)Light CoversDodge Challenger
Whether you have the classic Challenger or a modern one it’s the kind of vehicle that demands respect because it’s powerful and noticeable. Because it draws attention everywhere you go you want to know that it looks as good as it possibly can which is why we have a range of visual upgrades that are designed to have your Challenger looking like an extension of your personality. The cost is much lower than you would expect when you consider the stunning visual improvements that they can offer your Challenger.
One of the most important areas of your vehicle is the exterior and our Dodge Challenger custom body kits are the perfect way to make sure that it looks as good as it can. We have a big range of parts to suit your vehicle so you can find the right ones to adjust the look just a little or completely change it so that your vehicle looks completely different from any other and stands out from the crowd. We have the right brands to make sure that you get the quality you deserve and the prices mean that you won’t have to spend a fortune to get the right look.
- Liberty Walk® Body KitBody Kit by Liberty Walk®. Are you craving to make a complete upgrade of your vehicle's appearance? This full kit by Liberty Walk is your ultimate choice featuring a mind-blowing design and a lowered look that will drop jaws as you...Adds an aggressive low stance to your vehicleImproves aerodynamics of your vehicle$380.00 - $36,900.00
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- MSI® Rear Window LouversRear Window Louvers by MSI®. Keep your car or truck cool on the inside and make it look "cool" on the outside with these ABS rear window louvers. They'll help keep the temperature of your interior lower by blocking direct sunlight,...$99.99 - $249.95
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$48.63 - $208.75
- Xenon® ScoopScoop by Xenon®. Race cars have body scoops to duct fresh air to the driver or cooling air to the radiator, oil cooler or brakes. Your street car may not need any additional airflow, but thanks to Xenon you can still make your car...$60.98 - $248.30
- Willpak® ABS Side Window ScoopABS Side Window Scoop by Willpak®. Want to give your car a dose of that late 60's flavor but not sure where to start? Start with these appealing Willpak add-ons made of tough ABS plastic. In addition to enhancing the look, they...$119.95 - $179.95
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- Willpak® ABS Side Window LouversABS Side Window Louvers by Willpak®. Give your vehicle that ready-race look with a set of these rugged side louvers! Be sure, the louvers will change the appearance of your vehicle at a stroke. These add-ons are made of tough ABS...$119.95 - $244.95
- Willpak® ABS Rear Window LouversABS Rear Window Louvers by Willpak®. Complete the retro styling of your modern vehicle! These louvers will increase your privacy while keeping your interior cooler. Made of strong ABS plastic, they're highly resistant to damage and...Great retro stylingProtects your vehicle's interior from UV rays$79.95 - $451.95
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- ACC® SS Bumper LipsSS Bumper Lips by ACC®. Cover up those prior accidents and protect yourself from future ones with our durable yet stylish Trailer Hitch Bumper Guard. Made from 304 stainless steel and covered with an ABS terpolymer, this incredibly...Custom designedMade from the finest grade 304 stainless steel$489.02 - $1,076.26
- Agency Power® Carbon Fiber Front LipCarbon Fiber Front Lip by Agency Power®. The front bumper lip spoiler wraps around the side fender well and follows the curves of the front end. Attaching with double sided tape and self tapping screws, this will be one of the best...Designed to match rigorous quality standardsHigh quality at a budget-friendly price$380.00 - $1,600.00
- Anderson Composites® Carbon Fiber SplitterCarbon Fiber Splitter by Anderson Composites®. If you want to get the most out of your vehicle, this this superior product by Anderson Composites is just what you need. Designed with the utmost care and attention to detail and...Designed to comply with strict quality standardsManufactured from high-grade materials$234.00 - $1,440.00
- CPX® FoilersFoilers by CPX®. Increase the aerodynamics of your hot muscle car with a set of these great looking foilers. The components are made of ultra strong polyurethane to withstand any harmful debris that the road may throw at it.$109.02 - $689.31
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Dodge Challenger Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2008 Dodge Challenger