Would you like to get more out of your Dodge Caliber, every single time you take it out on the road? At CARiD, we specialize in helping drivers like you to upgrade, enhance and improve both their cars and their driving experience, with our amazing range of Dodge products. If you are looking for suspension products that can help you give your Caliber an extra edge when it comes to performance and every day ride quality, we have just what you are looking for in this great range of Dodge suspension systems.
We have scoured the newest and most advanced suspension offerings from big names like Skyjacker, Prothane, Hellwig, ReadyLIFT, Energy Suspension, Eibach and Competition Engineering to find you, the proud Dodge Caliber owner, products you can really trust to give your car the boost it needs when it comes to the suspension. With to brand Dodge Caliber air compressor kits, shock absorbers, bushings and more, we have the equipment it takes to really get the best ride quality out of your Dodge. You can order these great items at our unbeatable prices either here on our site or by giving us a call, so browse our Caliber range and choose yours today!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 9 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- KSport® - Lowering KitStarting at: $156.00$156.00
- DC Sports® - Front Carbon Steel Strut BarStarting at: $153.90$153.90
- KW Suspensions® - Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitStarting at: $1,549.99$1,549.99
- Eibach® - Pro-Kit Lowering KitStarting at: $291.75$291.75
- Precision Gear® - Air Compressor 12V ARBStarting at: $116.14$116.14
- Smittybilt® - High Performance Air CompressorStarting at: $79.99$79.99
- Hotchkis® - Billet Sway Bar BracketsStarting at: $99.95$99.95
- Lakewood® - Traction Bar SnubbersStarting at: $18.99$18.99
- BAER® - Wheel SpacerStarting at: $58.50$58.50
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootStarting at: $5.76$5.76
"I like it!"
"Hotchkis adj strut rods are of the best quality, I really enjoy the performance of Hotchkis products, currently rebuilding suspension of a 1972 Dodge Challenger. Thank you for great products. "
"Hotchkis products are of great quality, would recommend these suspension parts to anyone, thank you for a great product, looking to buy more items soon. "
"It took about 3 hours to install the front kit and the rear blocks with mostly hand tools. I think now my truck rides better then it was stock. Very Pleased"
"I'm not a racer, but got the traction bars because my pickup, even with sandbags, is a little light in the tail. Plan to only use them when the snow tires are on, seasonally. Good price, good quality, easy install."