Tagged as a compact hatchback, the Caliber actually boasts a prolific punch that overshadows its body dimensions. It’s the ultimate paradox – a burly wagon with smooth lines. That’s why so many drivers find it to be so stylish. And that’s also why a custom Dodge Caliber Grill has quickly become a favorite method of decorating. Dodge just leaves that space out there, almost challenging you to fill up with some bold fashion. Drivers have heard the call loud and clear. So have we! From T-Rex, E&G Classics®, Precision® and on down the line, we showcase the most in-demand Dodge Caliber Grills available! We’ll give you the discount prices that nobody beats. Just give us your trust. Your Dodge Caliber Grill is just a step away!
Whether you're cruising around the neighborhood or speeding up on the highway, a proper billet grille is the front-end accessory which makes you noticeable. Attention-grabbing and bold, billet grilles promise extraordinary look and exquisite style that instantly separate you from the crowd. They are manufactured from stellar materials, such as everlasting stainless steel and aluminum, using technologies of tomorrow to ensure precise fit and timeless service. Compare over 4 billet grille reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and define the accessory that offers the style and quality you need.
- RI® - Chrome Grille InsertStarting at: $122.40$122.40
- APG® - Polished Billet GrilleStarting at: $32.34$32.34
- SES Trims® - Chrome Billet GrilleStarting at: $220.00$220.00
- T-Rex® - 1-Pc Upper Class Polished Mesh GrilleStarting at: $124.50$124.50
- E&G Classics® - Chrome Fine Mesh Grille Starting at: $201.00$201.00
- CCI® - Chrome Grille SkinStarting at: $143.66$143.66
- Spec-D® - Chrome Mesh GrilleStarting at: $171.00$171.00
- Bully® - Chrome Billet GrilleStarting at: $101.72$101.72
- Putco® - Punch Grille InsertStarting at: $171.82$171.82
- Option-R® - Diamond Style Chrome GrilleStarting at: $300.00$300.00
"I'm very pleased with the item I purchased. Looks very durable and complements my Betsie pretty well. Yes, my car has a name. A very satisfied customer."
"Received this order Very quickly and had it professionally installed on my 2012 Caliber Heat edition. Adds a total new look... Very sporty! Love it and highly recommend it to those wanting a more "non-branded" sleek appearance to their Caliber!"
"Looks excellent. Only hard part is you have to remove the bumper to install it. Arrived with some of the mounting tabs broken off but that didn't affect the install. Overall great product. Much heavier and rigid than the stock plastic one. Its not flush mount, sits in about 1/2 inch. Requires minor trimming at the corners."
"The lower grille was slightly challenging to get on, the main grille was a breeze. Once on, the grilles looked fabulous and gave my car a totally different and classy look."