Tagged as a compact hatchback, the Caliber actually boasts a prolific punch that overshadows its body dimensions. It’s the ultimate paradox – a burly wagon with smooth lines. That’s why so many drivers find it to be so stylish. And that’s also why a custom Dodge Caliber Grill has quickly become a favorite method of decorating. Dodge just leaves that space out there, almost challenging you to fill up with some bold fashion. Drivers have heard the call loud and clear. So have we! From T-Rex, E&G Classics®, Precision® and on down the line, we showcase the most in-demand Dodge Caliber Grills available! We’ll give you the discount prices that nobody beats. Just give us your trust. Your Dodge Caliber Grill is just a step away!
- E&G Classics® Fine Mesh GrilleFine Mesh Grille by E&G Classics®. The Mirror Chrome Style is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known and noticed.$58.00 - $999.00
- E&G Classics® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by E&G Classics®. The Mirror Chrome Style is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known and noticed.$58.00 - $1,083.00
- E&G Classics® "Q" Style Grille"Q" Style Grille by E&G Classics®. The flat bars of the Q-Style grille add more shine to your front than any other type of grille. The smooth shape complements the aerodynamic lines of modern wind-tunnel designed cars. This is the...$77.00 - $362.00
- T-Rex® Billet GrilleBillet Grille by T-Rex®. Nothing says custom like a Billet Grille, and nobody does Billet like T-Rex. T-Rex sets the standard for Billet Grilles with their use of the finest aircraft grade aluminum, and manufacturing and quality...Available in vertical and horizontal styles, depending on applicationConstructed from aircraft quality 6061/6063 Billet Aluminum$53.62 - $710.82
- T-Rex® Upper Class Mesh GrilleUpper Class Mesh Grille by T-Rex®. Impressive top-quality stainless steel mesh guarantee the perfect look of your vehicle's front. Hand-assembled in the USA.$69.86 - $1,828.83
- RI® Replacement GrilleReplacement Grille by RI®. Whether you’re replacing a weathered or damaged original piece or just want to add some style to your vehicle, this grille will look great. It’s an easy and inexpensive way to upgrade your vehicle’s...$43.75 - $1,029.35
- RI® Mesh GrillesMesh Grille by RI®. When you’re driving down the road, the front of your vehicle is the first thing people see. With this distinctive Mesh Grille, you’ll make a statement people will remember. Its assertive looks and bold style...$52.50 - $1,172.15
- RI® Billet GrilleBillet Grille by RI®. Why have the front of your vehicle look like all the rest when you can easily show some style? Give your vehicle a custom look with this unique and distinctive grille. It’s an easy and inexpensive way to...Made from stainless steel for lasting durabilityTriple chrome finish$43.75 - $458.15
- RI® Grille InsertGrille Insert by RI®. Whether you want to conceal a weathered or damaged original piece or just want to add some style to your vehicle, this grille Insert will look great. It’s an easy and inexpensive way to upgrade your...Manufactured from high impact plasticCustom made for each application$43.75 - $458.15
- RI® Perimeter Chrome Mesh GrillePerimeter Chrome Mesh Grille by RI®. When you’re driving down the road, the front of your vehicle is the first thing people see. With this distinctive Mesh Grille, you’ll make a statement people will remember.Made from stainless steel for lasting durabilityTriple chrome finish$101.15 - $1,172.15
- RI® CNC GrilleCNC Grille by RI®. Personalize your vehicle with this unique and distinctive grille. It’s an easy and inexpensive way to upgrade your vehicle’s appearance. This grille will give your vehicle a rugged, heavy-duty look that will...Available in several hole patternsCustom made for each application$26.25 - $357.00
- Putco® CNC Custom Design Grille InsertCNC Custom Design Grille Insert by Putco®. Featuring mirror finish solid aluminum, this grille is CNC machined to provide the unmatched precision. It is designed vehicle-specific, thus mounting requires no drilling or cutting. The...Constructed from NeveRust™ Stainless Steel with mirror-polished finishSimple Installation over the factory grille$61.99 - $1,289.99
- Putco® Punch Stainless Steel Grille InsertPunch Stainless Steel Grille Insert by Putco®. Made of durable stainless steel, this grille features Putco's premier design. The accessory installs over the existing grille with no drilling or modifications required. Backed by...Heavy gauge designSome models are available to either show or cover your manufacturer logo$61.99 - $548.99
- Spec-D® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by Spec-D®. Lose your vehicle’s ordinary appearance with a custom grille from Spec-D. One of these exclusive creations will give your car or truck a unique look that’s far from the mundane masses. Most Spec-D...Custom designed for each applicationMost grilles made from rugged, durable ABS plastic$26.70 - $356.00
- CCI® Chrome Grille OverlayGrille Overlay by CCI®. Enhance the style of the original OEM grille with CCI patented grille overlay. Vehicle-specific design ensures perfect fit. The snap-on grille is formed from ABS plastic with triple chrome plating for long...$66.38 - $179.10
Guides & Articles
- Custom GrillesGrille Emblems | The Finishing Touch to Your Factory or Custom GrilleA grille emblem is a source of pride for vehicle manufacturers because it's a final signature on what designers and engineers have spent a lot of time and hard work creating. It's fair to say a grille emblem is similar to an artist's name on a completed painting - because both represent a show of pride about what's been created, and in the creator's own abilities to produce it. And while pieces by any artist will vary, the signature on them is distinctive in its own right because it's the one constant that doesn't change. If an artist or carmaker goes in a new direction, that signature may be the only thing that's recognizable initially - until what's newly created becomes appreciated on its own merits.
- Custom GrillesGrille Insert – Overlay – Replacement - Which install method is best?If you're shopping for a new custom grille to add visual impact to the front of your car or truck, you'll see the installation methods described using such terms as "replacement", "insert", and "overlay". In this article, we’ll discuss what makes each of these methods different from each other. Whenever possible, we recommend reading a manufacturer’s installation instructions that may be available online before making a purchase. That way, you can make an informed decision regarding your ability to install the grille yourself or not. You’ll also get a sense of what tools and equipment you might need. We invite you to browse through our selection of hand tools, power tools, and other automotive tools should you find yourself in need of any of these labor-saving devices.
- Custom GrillesPolished, Plated, Painted | Grille Finishes For Any TasteAutomotive enthusiasts enjoy engaging in discussions about which car model is sleekest, which truck is brawniest, which wheels are best-looking, which car wax makes paint its shiniest, and so on. The conversations are eternal, encouraging exploration of minute details on any given subject. But ultimately, there really isn't any answer to the question of what is the best of something because it comes down to a matter of taste. Custom grilles are certainly no exception.
- Custom GrillesChoosing Your Grille Design | Mesh, Billet, CNC & MoreThe grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that complement, enhance, or revamp your front end a little or a lot depending on your preference. You can take this to its ultimate conclusion by creating a look for the front of your car that everyone will recognize as YOU. In this article, we'll guide you through the types and styles of grilles we offer, and we'll cover terminology you may not be familiar with such as mesh, billet, and CNC styles.
Dodge Caliber Custom Grilles Reviews
2012 Dodge Caliber