- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set.$40.00 - $99.95
- Putco® In-Channel Window VisorsIn-Channel Element Window Visors by Putco.$39.99 - $162.99
- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor Window DeflectorsVentvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...$28.44 - $157.68
- AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor Smoke Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection against the elements while keeping...$37.34 - $84.47
- Stampede® Tape-Onz Sidewind DeflectorsTape-Onz Sidewind Deflectors by Stampede. Stampede Automotive Accessories top of the line deflectors are designed and manufactured to expedite airflow through the cab while protecting you from the elements. Contoured to fit,...$36.82 - $177.83
- WeatherTech® Stone and Bug DeflectorStone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech Easy-On Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling is required!...$59.95
- AVS® Bugflector II Hood ShieldBugflector II Hood Shield by AVS. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector IIHood Shield. The Bugflector I is made...$51.10 - $76.10
- Stampede® Wind Tamer Sunroof DeflectorUniversal Wind Tamer Sunroof Deflector by Stampede. Let the sky in while keeping the wind out. The Wind Tamer deflects the wind up and over sunroof openings, greatly reducing the amount of wind noise and turbulence inside the vehicle.$52.77 - $117.83
- WeatherTech® LampGard Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitHeadlight Protection Kit by XPEL. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks, gravel, debris, and...$48.97
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70434)In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70434) by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (80434)In-Channel Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (80434) by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Dark Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (81434)In-Channel Dark Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (81434) by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Dark Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (82434)In-Channel Dark Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (82434) by WeatherTech, 4 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$99.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (72434)In-Channel Light Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (72434) by WeatherTech, 4 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$99.95
There is no way for us to know what the weather will be like the next time you are driving your car. Weather channels are extremely unreliable and you never know when it's going to rain. Driving with open windows is almost always very pleasant unless you are driving down the highway and it start to rain. In this case you have two options: closing your windows shut and breathing the unpleasant stuffy air or taking the risk of turning your can into an aquarium. However, there is a third option available. Many people around the world have opted to take it and so will you, once you find out all the advantages this choice has to offer.
Of course we are talking about the Dodge Caliber window guards. This upgrade is perfect for people that can't live without fresh air and don't want to be dependent on the whims of weather. You're going to love this upgrade if you are one of those people who often rides with his big family during wintertime. With many people in the car it is almost impossible to keep the windows from fogging up when all your windows are closed. On the other hand with car rain guard installed you'll be able to crack the windows open to let the stale, humid air escape your car. Not only will this prevent your windows from becoming foggy, it will also make the air within your car much more pleasant.
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box$322.65 - $357.75
Dodge Caliber Wind Deflectors Reviews
2009 Dodge Caliber