- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $98.58
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-001 RFT$233.58 - $247.21
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4WINTERCONTACT$117.90 - $298.69
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Dodge Avenger Tires
The Dodge Avenger is a mean looking vehicle that produces a roaring gnashing howl from the rear. It is a car that makes other motorists salute you and your neighbors to feel weird when seen with their cars. Indeed, you get a performing car that tears all of the roads heading north south or to nowhere with equal aggression. For the performance to be optimal and to be the most ideal in terms of handling, precision and grip, you will need to visit CARiD online and sample the many Dodge Avenger tires available. It is in this shop that you will find countless tires from the best brands in the market. You will enjoy every other tire for any type of terrain and for any weather imaginable. CARiD specializes only with the top of the range tires in the market and it is for this reason that you should rest your apprehension when shopping here.
The experts at carid.com have extensive knowledge of the terrains that exist out there and also the weather that planet earth holds in store. You will get all the winter tires that you can imagine and which will give you the best of services. You will also get all weather tires that are best suited to cope with the different varying weather conditions. In places where the winter and the summer are intense but not to the extreme, then all weather tires are the best to use. Among the Dodge tires that you should consider for all types of weather include, BFGoodrich Advantage T/A, BFGoodrich G-Force Supersport, and Bridgestone Ecopia EP422. You also get to enjoy the very ingenious innovation of the tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) in all of these tires. This means that you are safer as the system measures the pressure of each tire and alerts you when the levels get too low.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.