Dodge Avenger Brakes, Pads, Rotors
Your Avenger is comfortable enough to drive all day and it has the performance to give you a fun ride but that can start a stirring within you. A stirring that leads you to want more and more from your vehicle so you’re looking for the right performance upgrades. Thankfully, you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need and our Dodge Avenger brakes, pads and rotors are upgrades that you need to look at before you do anything else. With the right brake setup you never have to worry and we have the right setup!
We carry some of the biggest names in the braking component industry including Hawk, Brembo, EBC and more so you know you’re going to get the quality that comes from experience and some of the latest and greatest technology. We have everything you need whether you’re looking for something better than standard to save money or you’re worried about heat displacement and trying to find the best performing set up for your highly upgraded beast. Once you install the right set up you’ll be much more confident when something unexpected happens in front of you!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 19 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Wilwood® - SRP Drilled Performance Front Rotor Starting at: $124.93$124.93
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $107.09$107.09
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $36.72$36.72
- BAER® - Sport Rear Ceramic Decela PadsStarting at: $55.49$55.49
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsStarting at: $72.71$72.71
- HAWK® - High Performance Street Brake PadsStarting at: $66.12$66.12
- BREMBO® - Sport Drilled Rear RotorsStarting at: $323.28$323.28
- Wilwood® - Ultralite HP 32 Vane Front Rotor Starting at: $81.39$81.39
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Brake KitStarting at: $121.16$121.16
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $38.35$38.35
"It was very good and amazing looking. Car stops quickly."
"Looks very good and easy to install. The price was worth it. Excellent quality product."
"This was my first time basically doing anything on my car, I'm not much of a mechanic, but after following simple instructions, I was able to install these quickly and without any difficulties. Aside from that, these are excellent brakes and rotors, they exceeded my expectations, and I love them!"
"This is a great product and excellent company to purchase it from. Installation was no problem and looks and functions great. Highly recommended."
"These brakes suprised me on how good they actually are. I really bought them for the looks and was hoping that they might stop my truck as well. They do stop the truck! They stop really well actually. I would definitely buy these again."