Predator™ Hidden Headlight Mesh Grille with Falcon RAM Air Intake (3601-10-CF303-WHITE) by DJ Grilles®. This super-aggressive grille will change the character of your car and make its looks match its performance. Direct Air Channel (DAC) option provides exceptional power gains by channeling cold air directly into the throttle body from the upper grille, while the Falcon RAM Air Intake System brings even more air to the engine compartment boosting your vehicle's performance. You gain around 20-30 hp and 22-35 ft lb of torque above OEM air intake system. Available in Matte Black finish with White trim.
- Innovative, Unique And Aggressive Design
- Fast and easy installation
- Made in Stainless Steel
- First-class finish for OEM quality look
- DAC and Falcon RAM Air Intake System for the maximum power gains
- DAC also routes air through lower grille opening directly to radiator
- Does not Contain any of the Factory Molding
- Backed by a one-year warranty
The DJG Predator™ Hidden Headlight Grille is a revolutionary grille design with aggressive appearance and unique features. The patent pending, removable headlamp bezels make this grille truly different. With the bezels installed you can change the appearance of the car just by turning the headlights off and on. The headlight shining through the bezel slits are not only eye-catching, they make the car look like a tiger that has fixed its eyes on the prey, with all muscles ready for the killing leap. The grille is manufactured with the grille in stainless steel double crimped mesh, a powder coat finish frame and stainless steel trim. The bezels are attached with race-car-inspired 1/4 turn fasteners that secure them to the primary grille frame. They are truly secured with these fasteners. The bezel installation has been track tested at over 140 MPH with no signs of problems. The bezels can be removed or installed in less than 10 seconds for the pair. Only one fastener per side is required, making the change race quick. The look is equally impressive with or without the removable bezels installed. A special tool to install and remove the bezels is included in the kit. (This tool also works great as a bottle opener!).
Each headlight opening is completely finished around the in- and outside of the opening to assure an OEM quality look with or without the bezel installed. The striking stainless steel trim can be custom painted to match other modifications to the vehicle.
Make your Camaro’s performance even more spectacular by adding the DAC (Direct Air Channel) system — this replaces the factory inlet ducting and air cleaner, bringing cold intake air through the upper grille opening and over the top of the radiator and into the throttle body before it picks up heat from the engine. The faster you go, the more air is forced into the intake for more power! The lower grille opening routes cold air directly into the radiator, lowering engine and underhood temperatures as well.
Installation time should be no more than an hour for an experienced hand, a little longer for the methodical or inexperienced. If you sell the car or simply change your mind, reinstallation of the original Chevy grille is straightforward.2,565.75Brand: DJ Grilles Part Number: 3601-10-CF303-WHITE
DJ Grilles Accessories is a company devoted to creating custom grilles that make a true difference, and provide a radically new and contemporary custom image for customized vehicles. It is a Californian company which probably explains the relaxed attitude and the eye-catching products, and it has been in business long enough to know how to create the right grilles. DJ Grilles is making a big name for themselves by providing high quality grilles with features you just cannot find anywhere else. They use strong materials to ensure each grille can stand up to problems like road debris, wind, rain and other things they have to face, and they test them so you know you are getting a product that will last. With the right DJ Grilles product installed on your vehicle, you will need to get used to people staring because it is going to happen a lot and people are going to remember you and your vehicle for a long time.Product Reviews (11)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.DJ Grilles® 3601-10-CF303-WHITE - Predator™ Hidden Headlight Mesh Grille with Falcon RAM Air Intake (V8, No Engine Tune Required, WHITE TRIM)Average Rating: 4.5 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYShow Next 10(4)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2010 Chevy Camaro | Posted by Craig | (Las Vegas, NV)
1) The final product looks amazing. It is the second grille that I have purchased from DJ Grille. The craftsmanship and the detail are outstanding. For the best results, have an experienced Auto Body Shop install the grille. 2) Here is the most important part of my review. "Lack of customer service" from DJ Grille. CARiD's website stated that it might take 3 to 4 weeks for delivery, I was fine with the time frame. I ordered my grille on January 28, 2015 the (1st) promised ship date was February 24, 2015. The (2nd) promised ship date was February 27, 2015. The excuse for the delay was "we are waiting for the Factory Matched Paint". The (3rd) promised ship date was March 2, 2015. After a verbal confirmation that the grille was shipped, I dropped my car off at my Body Shop on March 3rd. When the grille did not arrive at the shop, I contacted CARiD. The excuse to CARiD was "just before we were going to ship it out, we realized that the grille was painted the wrong color". Two weeks later I received another promised ship date of March 20th. DJ Grille stated that my grille actually shipped out on Monday March 23rd. But when my shop did not receive my grille, DJ Grille said that my grille was "stolen" during shipment. Since the grille was stolen, they would need to make another grille. Finally on April 6, 2015, my grille was shipped (2.5 months later). The grille did arrive two days later at my shop and they completed my car on April 10th. While my car was in the shop, I added a new front nose, a new hood, ground effects (plus the grille). Recap, after multiple bogus excuses and 2.5 months later, I finally received my grille. I planned on using a Rental Car for a week, but I ended up having the rental car for 38 days. Because of DJ Grille's lies, I incurred additional charges for the rental car. A word to the wise if you want to purchase anything from DJ Grille, be prepared to wait for your item. The rule to use would be triple the time for delivery. Also be prepared to hear a lot of bogus excuses why they cannot ship on their promised date. In closing the grille looks amazing. The issue is DJ Grille's lack of customer service. My entire ordeal has been documented at CARiD. The employees at CARiD were very professional and understood my situation. But, at the end of the day, they too were held hostage by DJ Grille.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2013 Chevy Camaro | Posted by Carlos | (Miami, FL)
Nice product. Better than I was waiting for. Nice seller!2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2013 Chevy Camaro | Posted by Ilya | (Georgievsk, STAVROPOL REGION)
Predator on the road!2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:(4)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2011 Chevy Camaro | Posted by Waddell | (Charlotte, NC)
I received this item in a decent amount of time and it looks great on my car. It's durable and holds up well to high speed and road debris.1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:(3.8)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2011 Chevy Camaro | Posted by Waddell | (Charlotte, NC)
I received this item in a decent amount of time and it looks great on my car. It's durable and holds up well to high speed and road debris.2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2010 Chevy Camaro | Posted by Osmar | (Albuquerque, NM)
Excellent product, 100% match gave my Camaro a whole new look that sets it apart from the rest.5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:(4.5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2010 Chevy Camaro | Posted by Davien | (Oxon Hill, MD)
The only bad thing I experience was the time it took to get here. But the look that it gives my Camaro is unreal! I Love Driving My Camaro Now. At least twice a day someone stops and compliments my car.5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:(4)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2010 Chevy Camaro | Posted by Laurie | (Oakley, CA)
Beautiful grille. It changes the look of the car. Definitely turns heads.3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:(4.5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2011 Chevy Camaro | Posted by Shahini | (Spring, TX)
Great product.1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:(4.5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2011 Chevy Camaro | Posted by Shahini | (Spring, TX)
This product will look very nice on your car.2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is compatible with 4 vehicle(s)
Year Make Model Fitment Notes 2013 Chevy Camaro SS 2012 Chevy Camaro SS 2011 Chevy Camaro V8 2010 Chevy Camaro V8
Product Reviews (11)
Product Reviews (11)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.