BEAST Matte Black with Chrome Accessories Wheels by Diablo®. The commands attention in any environment and exudes a sense of power and elegance.
Always taking the challenging path to success, designers at Diablo Wheels work hard to create unique design solutions rather then making quick copies of popular designs. Diablo Wheels was the first wheel company to create custom finish accessories and removable inserts. And there is more to come in the future. Be on lookout for new wheel models in the next issues of DUB, XXL, RIDES, LowRider, Heavy Hitters, Automundo, JLUG and other automotive magazines.
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel.
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable.
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed).
Founded in 2000, Diablo Wheels is a California based wheel business, bult by Gary Jerjerian. Gary, with his 24 year experience in wheel industry sought to create a wheel brand with truly outstanding quality and design solutions that would reflect his personal taste. With success and recognition on the US market, Diablo is now focusing internationally in the Americas, Europe, Russia, Australia and most recently, Japan.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge