- Tested for proper pressure operating parameters - Helps ensure that pressure meets OE specifications
- No internal seal rings equals minimized leakage
- 100% O-ring replacement
- Surface lapping of each critical component
- Recessed fuel exit minimizing possible plugging
- Thermally isolates fuel from engine by drawing manifold heat away from the fuel rail eliminating engine hesitation due to vapor lock
- OE diesel fuel injector technologies that help to lower emissions and improve engine efficiency
- Comprehensive range of OE and all makes nozzles for the cost-effective repair of Delphi, Bosch, Denso injectors etc
- Reduced spray variation, accurate fuel spray patter mean better emissions and cold start capabilities
Delphi diesel injectors cover more than five million light-duty vehicles on the road today. That’s more than 30 million injectors in the field!
For the Common Rail diesel engine, Delphi offers the balanced servo solenoid injector. Fitted to the most popular cars and light commercial vehicles including Ford, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Mercedes, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and Ssangyong, Delphi’s smart solenoid injector delivers injection performances similar to competitive servo-piezo technologies. The result a faster, more accurate and efficient fuel injector, providing significantly reduced emissions, improved fuel economy and more torque and power for better drivability.
During remanufacture, each injector is completely disassembled, cleaned and examined for wear and breakage.
After all critical components and worn-out or nonfunctioning parts are replaced with new parts, each injector is assembled and tested to OE standards for compliance in fuel delivery, injection pressure and timing.
More than 60 years of Delphi OE manufacturing expertise in the most advanced diesel fuel injection systems ensures that each injector meets OE specifications and performance.27.97 475.58
Delphi has more than 50 years of OE experience in the fuel handling systems category. Delphi invented the first automotive radiator in 1911, the first car heater in 1929 and the first vehicle air conditioner in 1954. Delphi has over 100 years of experience supplying OEMs, which today includes the likes of Toyota, Ford, Audi and Ferrari.Product Reviews (1)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.Delphi® - Diesel Fuel InjectorAverage Rating: 4 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYShop Now(4)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY1993 Volkswagen Jetta
| Posted by Terence | (Nederland, TX)
Product looks fine! Already opened a case with your company about the product after it was installed on initial start up of the engine the injector is falling or not calibrated right the engine smokes and shudders very bad mechanic looked at it and found it was the new injector that was just installed! Very disappointed with the purchase!Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:
Product Reviews (1)
Product Reviews (1)