- Restores fast-pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energy
- Improved durability with steel plated, all metal internal components
- Both positive displacement and turbine pumps
- Increased durability and enhanced stability due to internal springs preventing fuel tube chafing, and possible loss of fuel flow and pressure
- Better security and durability with multiple redundant buttons on the fuel level sensor versus bent fingers which can undergo premature wear, and reduced contact
- Reduced potential for greenhouse gas emissions via the EVAP system because of integrated OE fuel vapor pressure sensor
- The sensor is also application specific to prevent triggering the “check engine light”
- Longer pump life as a result of a two-strainer system keeping out contaminates
- Lower failure rates due to its innovative design and durability
Delphi sets itself apart from the fuel pump competition with three words: fast pressure rise. As the OE, Delphi knows how to restore fast-pressure performance and system integrity translating to better pumping through less energy. What does this mean for you? Fewer comebacks due to long cranks, hesitations and overall sluggishness. Experience the Delphi difference. Experience Delphi fuel pumps performance for yourself.
- Delphi is a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry; you receive the latest Delphi OE technology enhancements built into every aftermarket unit.
- Delphi allows shops to compete with the new car dealerships for repairs by offering wider coverage in late-model applications for domestic and import brands.
- Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations, and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design.
- Delphi provides hard-to-find hanger pump sender assemblies, and is the exact fit OE replacement.
Delphi has more than 50 years of OE experience in the fuel handling systems category. Delphi invented the first automotive radiator in 1911, the first car heater in 1929 and the first vehicle air conditioner in 1954. Delphi has over 100 years of experience supplying OEMs, which today includes the likes of Toyota, Ford, Audi and Ferrari.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.