SS Elite™ Running Boards by Dee Zee®, 1 Pair. Add easy access to your truck’s cab or bed area with DeeZee SS Elite Running Boards that are workweek strong and Saturday night tuxedo formal. High grade stainless steel construction provides rigidity with a lifetime of corrosion protection, and stylish full-length grooved rubber provides safe footing. Accent piping highlights edge pieces. Available in matching sections for cab and bed areas.
- Polished stainless steel provides high strength, corrosion resistance, and dazzling shine
- A full-length grooved black rubber step area provides excellent grip in any weather condition
- Stylish edging on end sections completes a formal look that is equally stylish on any work truck or luxury pickup
- Running board sections are sized to fit to your make and model vehicle
- Wheel-to-wheel coverage is available with an under-cab section and an under-bed section sold together or separately
- Vertical edges by wheel openings serve as mudguards to keep horizontal surfaces cleaner and safer to step on
- Steel brackets included for installation are powder coated to prevent corrosion
- Some drilling may be required for installation
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Pickup trucks are attractive vehicles in nature and serve as great canvasses to start with for creating an individual look. Because the overall shapes of truck designs tend to be unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. Bright work applied in the right fashion can trigger existing bold style and even accentuate luxury if a truck has been created as such. When it comes to selecting just the right running board, Dee Zee offers the SS Elite Running Board that allows you to add the high level of style your truck deserves. Crafted of high-strength stainless steel, these boards have a flat top surface to give you the convenience of a running board while a big, rounded front edge also gives you the bold looks of a tubular step bar. Polished stainless steel provides dazzling shine, and stylish black appliques make these the most elegant looking running boards you’ll find anywhere.
Vertical splash guards protect spray from wheel openings so your horizontal running board surfaces will remain cleaner and safer to use in any weather conditions. Even when covered with water, slush, or snow, grooves in the rubber top layer effectively squeeze wetness out from shoes to provide safe, sure footing. Using Dee Zee's groundbreaking Quick Bracket system (Ford and Chevy only), these running boards mount to frame areas quickly with little or no drilling, and beefy mounting brackets provide weight support where you really need it. Wheel-to-wheel coverage is available with an under-cab section and an under-bed section that are sold together or separately.458.17
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes being environmentally aware is extremely important and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer – giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. CARiD is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you’ve seen on this page as well as the company’s complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)