FX™ Running Boards by Dee Zee®, 1 Pair. Add easy access to your truck’s cab or bed area with Dee Zee FX Running Boards. Aircraft grade aluminum provides rigidity with a lifetime of corrosion protection, and board surfaces are molded into a ribbed texture that’s easy to grip and easier to look at. Black molded urethane end caps adjacent to wheel wells double as mud flaps, and black step pads are placed exactly where you need them for secure footing. Available in matching sections for cab and bed areas.
- Extrusion molded aluminum construction allows finely contoured shaping with the highest level of strength
- Durable black urethane end caps and foot pads provide stylish accents while being fully functional as mud flaps and grip areas when the weather turns bad
- Running board sections are sized to fit to your make and model vehicle
- Wheel-to-wheel coverage is available with an under-cab section and an under-bed section sold together or separately
- Vertical edges by wheel openings serve as mudguards to keep horizontal surfaces cleaner and safer to step on
- Steel brackets included for installation are powder coated to prevent corrosion
- Some drilling may be required for installation
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
A running board that is built to last should also be built to stay looking good, and products that do not measure up in both categories do your truck an injustice. FX Running Boards by Dee Zee® are built to accentuate the look of your pickup with eye-catching style and a high-function surface with deep, contoured ridges for safer footing. DeeZee’s proven commitment to using only the highest quality materials ensures these running boards will look good and work hard for you for the life of your truck. Inferior products may make the same claim, but it’s the aircraft grade aluminum and durable urethane trim that allow the FX Running Boards to resist corrosion, tarnishing, and scrapes for the long run.
End caps near the wheel openings double as splash guards, so horizontal running board surfaces remain cleaner and safer to use. Using Dee Zee's groundbreaking Quick Bracket system (Ford and Chevy only), these running boards mount to frame areas quickly with little or no drilling, and beefy mounting brackets provide weight support where it is most needed. Wheel-to-wheel coverage is available with an under-cab section and an under-bed section sold together or separately. Dee Zee is so confident about the long-term performance of the FX Extruded Aluminum Running Boards, they are backed with a limited lifetime warranty to ensure your satisfaction.
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes being environmentally aware is extremely important and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer – giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. CARiD is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you’ve seen on this page as well as the company’s complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.