- Available in multiple sizes
- 14-gauge heavy duty traditional steel construction is thicker and provides highest level of strength
- Black Powder Coat finish provides durable protection from the elements, scratches, and chips
- Sturdy grab handles on both sides are recessed and readily accessible to make carrying easy
- Automatic detent hinge locks top lid in place when fully raised
- Two tamper-resistant recessed locations for inserting padlocks
- Lid clamp-down hooks feature a pry-resistant design for added security
- Tubular steel feet raise the box 3 inches off the ground and are designed to accept caster wheels (sold separately)
- 3-year warranty on steel, 1-year warranty on outer powder coat finish
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
When you need lockable storage on the job site, Dee Zee offers the Job Site Tool Box in three different sizes from 12 cubic feet to 20 cubic feet of storage that fit any needs. Recessed grab bars give the box a flush surface on both sides – not only do they make the box easy to carry in and out of your truck, they eliminate protruding handles that may cause accidental damage to bed walls or other cargo if cargo shifts unexpectedly. Two metal feet run the width of the toolbox to give it raised height of three inches off the ground and are designed to accept a set of 4 Dee Zee Caster Wheels sold separately should you prefer that added convenience.
What sets the Job Site Tool Box apart is the level of security it offers. Beefy, anti-pry latches inside the box block attempts to crowbar the lid open. Two recessed ports are designed for padlock locations that allow the locks to be easy to install while remaining inaccessible to a lock cutting tool. Getting into the box using brute force will be extremely difficult because it is built with Dee Zee’s thickest grade of 14-gauge traditional steel. And when the box is subjected to falling debris, heavier steel construction makes it much harder to dent or make the lid non-operational. For convenience, an automatic detent hinge locks the lid into fully upright position easily. A durable black powder coat finish protects all surfaces from corrosion, scratches, and minor chips.464.84 519.53
Brand: Dee Zee Part Numbers:
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes being environmentally aware is extremely important and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer – giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. CARiD is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you’ve seen on this page as well as the company’s complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)