- Available in standard size for one dog or double-wide partitioned configuration for two animals
- Dee Zee standard thickness .056 aluminum construction with textured diamond tread pattern
- Ideal for any pets that tend to knaw on plastic containers
- Bolt-together design assembles easily in minutes, with all hardware and instructions included
- Contains no harmful sharp edges or exposed bolts in the interior area
- Vented door allows good visibility and air circulation for your pet
- Rubber gasket around door keeps pets calm by preventing distressing rattling noises
- Limited lifetime warranty on aluminum, 1-year warranty on outer clear powder coat
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
When you have dogs, cats, ferrets, or any pets, transporting them in a safe comfortable fashion adds to their quality of life, and reduces stresses animals typically feel when in a contained area travelling in a car. Dee Zee’s strong and corrosion-free Dog Chest gives your pets the best. For one animal, choose the single size case. If you have two or more animals, choose the Double version – it features a sturdy wall between the two sections so animals won’t see each other during transport. It’s excellent when the need arises to carry a dog and cat together, or other animals that would not react well to being contained in one enclosed space. All interior areas are safe, with no sharp edges or exposed bolts anywhere that could cause pets harm.
Textured diamond tread aluminum pattern is polished to a brilliant shine, then coated with a protective layer of clear powder coat to ward off scratches and chips that can degrade the look of metal. Latches are sturdy, and should you wish extra reassurance high-spirited dogs won’t escape, the doors are equipped for easy padlock protection. Your pets and you will remain comfortable without unnerving rattles from cage doors thanks to a thick gasket around those areas. Dee Zee proudly manufactures the Dog Chests in the United States, and backs them with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects or metal corrosion.213.95 406.53
Brand: Dee Zee Part Numbers:
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes being environmentally aware is extremely important and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer – giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. CARiD is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you’ve seen on this page as well as the company’s complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)