Universal Square Fuel Transfer Tank by Dee Zee®. This series of 55-gallon transfer tanks mount to your truck bed to provide safer transport of non-flammable fuels and liquids. An easy-in / easy-out pour system will make you glad to leave heavy, portable liquid containers that tip over and spill easily at home. 3 internal stability baffles reduce liquid sloshing to keep the tank stable when vehicle is in motion. Thick, heavy-duty steel and aluminum versions are available with a choice of powder coat finishes.
Notes: Auxiliary Transfer Tanks are tested and certified to hold diesel fuel for the purpose to transfer it directly into your vehicle's fuel tank.
- Choose thick, heavy duty .125 aluminum or 14-gauge steel versions that provide high levels of strength and safety
- Choose from multiple colors of durable powder coat finish designed to resist corrosion, scratches, chips, and discoloration
- 55 gallon carrying capacity
- Features square dimensions of 24" x 24" x 24"
- Mounting tabs secure the tank to your truck bed
- Tank features 3 stability baffles inside to reduce liquid sloshing imbalances
- Larger base provides a very low center of gravity for stability
- Locking cap prevents theft and is vented to prevent pressure buildup
- .375-inch drainage plug on the side
- Venting coupler along the top allows air to escape when pouring liquids in
- Does not meet Title 49 of U.S. Federal Registry regulations
- Is legal for private, non-commercial transport of non-flammable liquids only
- Limited lifetime warranty on aluminum, 3-year warranty on steel, 1-year warranty on outer powder coat finish
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Why deal with portable liquid containers which slosh around, tip over, and spill to create a large mess when Square Fuel Transfer Tanks from Dee Zee provide easy filling, a stable center of gravity, and easy drainage. The tanks are great when you need to carry non-flammable diesel fuel to power generators, construction machinery, farm equipment, or anything. Or, carry water that can be used to fill livestock troughs, radiators of motorized equipment, or for gardening in areas where a hose is not accessible. Whether you choose 14-gauge steel or .125 diamond-tread aluminum versions of the Square Fuel Tank, you’ll get thick, heavy duty construction which can easily handle the weight and pressures of transporting 55 gallons. Surfaces are textured for style, then coated with your choice of powder coat finish colors to resist scratches, chips, and stains. Square Fuel Tanks mount to your truck bed at special tab areas, and three internal baffles slow the rate at which fluid can move and slosh inside – allowing 55 gallons to be transported in a much more stable fashion.
The Square Fuel Transfer Tanks are designed to easily ventilate extra air pressure for pouring with a separate vent coupler piece and locking, ventilated cap. Because they do not meet standards of title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation of fuels, the Square Fuel Transfer Tanks are legal for private, non-commercial use transporting non-flammable fuels or liquids only – NOT gasoline. Dee Zee proudly manufactures all Square Fuel Transfer Tanks in the United States, and backs aluminum with a limited lifetime warranty against corrosion and defects. Traditional steel tanks are backed with a 3-year warranty, and all outer powder coat finishes are backed with a 1-year warranty.263.42
Brand: Dee Zee Part Numbers:
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes being environmentally aware is extremely important and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer – giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. CARiD is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you’ve seen on this page as well as the company’s complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)