- One slotted disc brake rotor
- Unidirectional slotted grooves provide more effective removal of water, dust, and gasses that build up normally during the braking process
- One-piece construction from high-carbon iron that achieves reduced levels of squealing noise, vibration, and harshness
- Offers better-than-OEM levels of stopping power, heat buildup, and fade resistance under severe use conditions
- Brake pad life is extended due to these rotors maintaining a smoother, more even surface instead of warping under heavy use conditions
- Lower fleet maintenance costs due to up-front value and extended lifespan compared to OEM rotors
- Rotors are designed in the precise size and shape of factory OEM parts for easy bolt-on replacement and proper operation
- "Kangaroo Paw" design features 144 spaced pillars between inner and outer faces of each rotor that provide faster cooling and greater strength than traditional slotted cooling fins do
- DBA recommends use with brake pads that feature a high coefficient of friction and low brake fade attributes
- Lower operating temperatures greatly reduce boiling brake fluid temperatures that cause fade and rotor warpage
- Break-in bedding period for new rotors will take approximately 186 miles / 300 kilometers
- Rotors are available individually for each wheel
- Manufacturer warranties rotors for 12 months or 12,000 miles
DBA offers Police Pursuit series rotors that are designed to cut long-term operating costs through excellent up front value and an extended lifespan thanks to a superior design that keeps brake temperatures lower under severe use conditions police vehicles see. A higher level of grip is produced while the warpage and hotspotting that typically shorten rotor lifespan are mostly eliminated. DBA Police Pursuit Rotors are created for use with your original equipment brake calipers, and will bolt on easily without the need for modifications of any sort. Without replacing other components, you’ll enjoy a higher level of braking power that is progressive and easy to use around town. To maximize the benefits of superior cooling, DBA recommends pairing Police Package rotors to grippier brake pads with a higher coefficient of friction.
You will also find unidirectional slots on the rotor surfaces boost braking performance in the rain and at higher speeds when temperatures increase. High-carbon iron resists temperature buildup better initially, and vented centers with a patented design disperse the heat in a superior fashion. Instead of straight fins between both rotor sides, these contain 144 tear-drop shaped pillars which result in more metal contact and better cooling using the same airflow. DBA matches or exceeds vehicle manufacturer rotor warranties by ensuring that these brake discs will remain usable and free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year or 12,000 miles.185.07 215.56
Disc Brakes Australia (DBA) specializes in precision crafted brake rotors with innovative designs and material compounds that resist heat buildup far better than products from competitors - giving you increased stopping power with smooth progressive application, lower noise, vibration, and harshness, and greater resistance to the rotor warpage that shortens usable lifespan of all brake components. DBA offers a variety of slotted rotors with and without cross-drilled holes in traditional 1-piece construction and 2-piece aluminum center construction for reduced mass. Headquartered in Austraila, DBA has United States operations in Detroit, Michigan. CARiD is proud to offer the full lineup of DBA rotors at great values.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.