- Set of replacement mounts that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinement
- Applicable center steel sleeves ensure higher strength and integrity
- High-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Prevents fixed suspension components from twisting out of place when drivetrain is under high torque load
- Eliminates excess stress on drive shafts and related seals when suspension components cause misalignment due to sagging bushings
- Eliminates harsh ride and thunking noise from suspension components
- Reduces high-frequency vibrations transferred through the vehicle frame that have detrimental effects on sensitive electronic components
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
Your 4x4 suspension system consists of not only your shock absorbers, but multiple control arms, sway bars, axle alignment arms, spring support shackles, and more which emit extreme levels of vibration and harshness as components articulate over bumps. Rubber mounts from the factory have the job of keeping each component fixed in place at the exact height and location they were designed to operate. While they secure springs, axles, and arms to the vehicle frame, they must also properly absorb high- and low-frequency tremors to ensure noise, vibration, and harshness are not transferred to the passenger compartment, or through the frame to shorten the life of sensitive electronic control systems. When rubber typically found in OEM mounts becomes old, they tend to dry, crumble, and collapse. As this happens, a mount can no longer effectively do its job – causing one component to have a domino effect on all the other parts.
When suspension components twist around in their mounts, axles can shift out of alignment – causing excess strain and wear of u-joints and related seals. Daystar offers this Polyurethane mount set to give vehicle owners a superior level of protection and comfort over OEM factory parts. A reinforced steel inner sleeve along with polyurethane construction allows each mount to provide superior cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations being transferred to the passenger area, and their durable configuration will not collapse, deform, or crumble the way rubber mounts will. Polyurethane also offers the ability to perform extremely well under extreme temperatures, and resist degrading after being exposed to road grime, salt, and leaking oils. Whatever the design of your vehicle’s suspension is, Daystar polyurethane mount kits are customized to fit your make and model. Daystar proudly manufactures all components in the United States, and backs them with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.6.26 99.99
Founded in 1977 in Arizona, Daystar® Products International has been instrumental in the research, development, and use of polyurethane components for off- and on-road vehicles of all types. The company is known worldwide for the quality and reliability of their lift kits, engine/trans mounts, suspension bushings, protective boots, winch accessories, and other useful interior products. Ensuring quality control remains high is a core company value at DayStar, and all engineering, manufacturing, and quality control functions are unified in one integrated location. Since 2000, all DayStar processes have been certified by the International Organization for Standardization for best business practices, and the level of quality and refinement each set of their products possess truly shows that Daystar is driven by superior design.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)