- Set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinement and strength
- Designed in a shape that can be used inside some end links and shock absorber mounting eyes
- Reduces play and slack in OEM factory end links to restore proper suspension geometry for better handling and steering performance
- Allows shock absorbers to stay fixed in position better instead of rattling and twisting out of alignment
- High-density polyurethane resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
Your trucks suspension consists of multiple components that are constantly in motion to keep wheels properly aligned with the ground. Some of them may include springs, control arms, stabilizer bars, track bars, shackle pieces, link rods and more. Rubber mounts from the factory have the job of keeping each component fixed in place at the exact height and location they were designed to operate. They must also properly absorb high- and low-frequency tremors to ensure noise, vibration, and harshness are not transferred to the passenger compartment, or through the frame to shorten the life of sensitive electronic control systems. When rubber typically found in OEM shock absorber eyes and end links becomes old, it tends to dry, crumble, and collapse. As this happens, they can no longer effectively do their job – causing one component to have a domino effect on all the other parts.
Daystar offers this Shock and End Link Bushing kit to give vehicle owners a superior level of protection and comfort over OEM factory parts. The kit includes two polyurethane bushings with a durable structure that will not collapse, deform, or crumble the way rubber mounts will. Polyurethane also offers the ability to perform extremely well under extreme temperatures, and resists degrading after being exposed to road grime, salt, and leaking oils. Daystar proudly manufactures all components in the United States, and backs them with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.3.11 10.47
Brand: Daystar Part Numbers:
Founded in 1977 in Arizona, Daystar® Products International has been instrumental in the research, development, and use of polyurethane components for off- and on-road vehicles of all types. The company is known worldwide for the quality and reliability of their lift kits, engine/trans mounts, suspension bushings, protective boots, winch accessories, and other useful interior products. Ensuring quality control remains high is a core company value at DayStar, and all engineering, manufacturing, and quality control functions are unified in one integrated location. Since 2000, all DayStar processes have been certified by the International Organization for Standardization for best business practices, and the level of quality and refinement each set of their products possess truly shows that Daystar is driven by superior design.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)