- Kit includes one circular polyurethane mounting clamp and four inner cushioning pieces of different sizes to absorb vibration and prevent spinning
- Soft inner Kevlar cushioning races are sized for snug mounting on 7/8”, 1-1/2”, 1-3/4”, and 2” tubing with optimum pressure that will not scratch or bend mounting bar surfaces
- Allows mounting of most popular compact Point Of View (POV) cameras on front grille guards, side mirrors, bull bars, light bars, motorcycle handlebars, and a variety of locations
- Video in front or rear of your vehicle for safety when small children are around, parallel parking ease, or to record live action driving footage
- Durable polyurethane construction will not degrade, crack, or leak after exposure to UV rays, salt slush, and the elements
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
When you want the strongest rearview camera mount that can be used on tubular surfaces anywhere on your vehicle, DayStar POV Camera Mounting System is the clear choice. Its universally sized outer layer made of durable polyurethane will not warp, crack, or corrode no matter how much harsh exposure it receives from UV rays, salt slush, and the elements. While the outer layer serves the role of a hard clamp, a selection of four differently sized padded inner races comes with the kit to provide optimum grip on the mounting bar while they protect surface finishes.
Kevlar construction provides a spongy soft material that absorbs higher frequency vibrations that engines, transmissions and other rotating vehicle components create. Instead of a video screen view that trembles or becomes blurred, the POV Camera Mounting System provides a stable platform that yields the clearest picture your camera can create. Daystar proudly manufactures the POV Camera Mounting System in the United States, and backs it with a limited lifetime warranty against problems resulting from manufacturing defects.49.99Brand: Daystar Part Number: KU71108KV UPC: 618089003722
Founded in 1977 in Arizona, Daystar® Products International has been instrumental in the research, development, and use of polyurethane components for off- and on-road vehicles of all types. The company is known worldwide for the quality and reliability of their lift kits, engine/trans mounts, suspension bushings, protective boots, winch accessories, and other useful interior products. Ensuring quality control remains high is a core company value at DayStar, and all engineering, manufacturing, and quality control functions are unified in one integrated location. Since 2000, all DayStar processes have been certified by the International Organization for Standardization for best business practices, and the level of quality and refinement each set of their products possess truly shows that Daystar is driven by superior design.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)