- Designed to provide proper coverage for applicable laws regarding mud flaps and larger vehicle tires
- Display your sentiment that 4-Wheeling and being environmentally responsible are not mutually exclusive
- Universal size of 5/16th–inch thick x 12 inches wide x 14 inches tall
- Polyurethane construction is resistant to warping, cracking, or degrading – even after steady exposure to mud, winter salt, oily contaminants, rock hits, and the elements
- Sold in sets of two
- Black background is available with lettering in multiple color choices
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Some states have laws requiring the installation of mud flaps on pickup trucks and sport utilities, and many use these laws as a technicality to prevent vehicles not so equipped from participating in 4 x 4 offroading events. Daystar’s Universal Mud Flaps keep you legal with dimensions that provide ample coverage behind your wheels – even for tires that have been upgraded a few sizes. The message on the back of the flaps brings comprehension to those that refuse to understand that 4-Wheeling and being environmentally responsible are not mutually exclusive. The Universal Mud Flaps are available in black with a choice of colors for the message.
Daystar Universal Mud Flaps are sold in sets of two, and are universally sized for front and rear at 12 inches wide x 14 inches tall. Polyurethane construction allows the 5/16th-inch thick flaps to be durable for the long run and flexible for superior performance when needed. Patented material blending makes them resistant to warping, cracking, or degrading – even after steady exposure to mud, winter salt, oily contaminants, rock hits, and the elements. Daystar proudly produces the Universal Mud Flaps in the United States, and backs all components with a limited lifetime warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.69.95
Brand: Daystar Part Numbers:
Founded in 1977 in Arizona, Daystar® Products International has been instrumental in the research, development, and use of polyurethane components for off- and on-road vehicles of all types. The company is known worldwide for the quality and reliability of their lift kits, engine/trans mounts, suspension bushings, protective boots, winch accessories, and other useful interior products. Ensuring quality control remains high is a core company value at DayStar, and all engineering, manufacturing, and quality control functions are unified in one integrated location. Since 2000, all DayStar processes have been certified by the International Organization for Standardization for best business practices, and the level of quality and refinement each set of their products possess truly shows that Daystar is driven by superior design.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)