Universal Cam Can (KU71114OR) by Daystar®, Trail Box, Color: Orange. Daystar’s set of Cam Can containers are designed to carry water, liquids, fuel, and tools using any 15-inch or larger tailgate-mounted spare tires as an anchor point. The kit includes a choice of containers, a mounting plate which secures to the spare, a center shaft which the container fits around, and three “cam” clips which provide holding stability for the container. All containers are constructed of Daystar’s patented polyurethane construction which makes them resistant to warping, crushing, or degrading from UV rays and the elements. The standard center shaft fits one container, but a double-length shaft is available for those who wish to carry two Daystar containers. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Durable polyurethane construction will not degrade, crack, or leak after exposure to UV rays, salt slush, and the elements
- Orange container features a flip-down front door and is designed to carry tools or other items
- Simply slide container onto center shaft then twist to upright position to lock in place
- Includes three “cam” clips which secure the container in place to the mounting plate for stability
- Mounting kit is available separately by itself if you wish to create additional storage points for your container(s) on a garage wall, trailer, or boat
- Other similarly shaped containers are also available customized for storage of other items
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
When your 4x4 is loaded up fully with gear inside and out, Daystar’s Cam Can containers are designed to let you carry liquids and tools using any 15-inch or larger tailgate spare. Choose Green or gray/blue liquid can containers designed to carry 2 gallons of liquids with a canteen-style cap that unscrews easily for filling and pouring. The Orange Cam Can container, designed to carry tools or other items, features a flip-down front door, and the Red Cam Can container is designed to carry 2 gallons of gasoline or other fuels. An extendable spout piece is available for pouring into vehicle fuel filler necks, and mounting accessories are available for storing the containers on the wall of your garage.69.99Brand: Daystar Part Number: KU71114OR
Founded in 1977 in Arizona, Daystar® Products International has been instrumental in the research, development, and use of polyurethane components for off- and on-road vehicles of all types. The company is known worldwide for the quality and reliability of their lift kits, engine/trans mounts, suspension bushings, protective boots, winch accessories, and other useful interior products. Ensuring quality control remains high is a core company value at DayStar, and all engineering, manufacturing, and quality control functions are unified in one integrated location. Since 2000, all DayStar processes have been certified by the International Organization for Standardization for best business practices, and the level of quality and refinement each set of their products possess truly shows that Daystar is driven by superior design.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)