- Designed to maximize suspension travel and improve traction on both smooth and uneven surfaces
- Patented Poly Flex joints allow a fuller range of movement without binding
- Poly flex joints are adjustable for vehicles with unique driveline angles or if needed to set alignment caster
- Poly Flex joints feature a durable design with a spherical ball encased in a polyurethane socket surrounded by a steel outer shell
- Poly Flex joint is completely rebuildable
- Outer steel shell can be welded in place or mounted with studs based on preference
- High articulation makes this joint extremely useful to those in the suspension modification business
- Increases performance and handling characteristics on the road and off
- Poly Flex joints are more resistant to grit, salt spray, and oil contaminants that traditional control arm designs
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Today’s roads aren’t as smooth as they used to be, something easily noticeable driving a 4x4 with solid axles geared more towards off-road performance. Lumpy graveled roads, potholes, and expansion joints can create a bouncy, jarring ride that makes even the simple act of adjusting a radio volume knob extremely difficult. The suspension experts at Daystar have taken what’s good about truck suspension components and refined them with improvements that pay dividends both on the road and off.
The Poly Flex Joint is one such example of the superior level of engineering from Daystar. It features a high-grade steel outer ring for heavy-duty strength that encapsulates a cleverly designed spherical ball encased in a durable, shock absorbing polyurethane-lined socket. Around the socket is a steel shell which eliminates road grit, salty slush, and other oily contaminants from working their way in and degrading components. A round polyurethane bushing piece mounts in between the two steel pieces to provide a silent, comfortable ride that does not compromise durability or ruggedness. Once installed on your vehicle, you’ll see a fuller range of control arm movement without binding or noise – allowing suspension components to keep wheels properly leveled on the ground. DayStar proudly manufactures all components in the United States, and backs them with a limited lifetime warranty.47.32 73.63
Brand: Daystar Part Numbers:
Founded in 1977 in Arizona, Daystar® Products International has been instrumental in the research, development, and use of polyurethane components for off- and on-road vehicles of all types. The company is known worldwide for the quality and reliability of their lift kits, engine/trans mounts, suspension bushings, protective boots, winch accessories, and other useful interior products. Ensuring quality control remains high is a core company value at DayStar, and all engineering, manufacturing, and quality control functions are unified in one integrated location. Since 2000, all DayStar processes have been certified by the International Organization for Standardization for best business practices, and the level of quality and refinement each set of their products possess truly shows that Daystar is driven by superior design.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.