EMOTION Chrome Wheels by Davin®. These amazingly high-styled spinner wheels will capture the eye of everyone within eyeshot wherever you go. Davin's exclusive blackout screen feature (directly behind the spinner on some styles) will give your wheels an amazing 3D presence.
If you've never seen spinner-style wheel, you can't really understand how compelling it is to watch. A spinner-shod car draws your eye as it accelerates away from a stop, because the spinner spins more slowly than the rest of the wheel. And when a spinner-car comes into view, the spinners continue to spin for what seems like a very long time after the car comes to halt. Add in a manhole-cover sized rim that's dripping in chrome, and you've got a real crowd pleaser.
Davin rims start out as a one-piece custom alloy wheels - until the patented spinner bearing is added. Then the spinner itself is added. Some styles are open enough that the inner wheel is plainly visible through the spokes of the spinner, giving an amazing 3D effect. Other styles use a piece of flat black screen behind the spinner that shrouds the inner wheel, an eerie effect that makes the wheel seem to levitate. (The screen allows air to pass through for brake cooling). Regardless of the style you choose, there's a spinner-style wheel that fits your fancy. If your vehicle can accept a big, big rim (Diameters from 22" to 32" and in widths from 8" to 10", step up to a Davin spinner today).
- Patented spinning mechanism
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Davin Wheels started as a sketch on a sheet of drafting paper. It was a simple, yet brilliant reinterpretation of a design that had been around since 4000 B.C. – a futuristically designed wheel for SUV and luxury cars composed of a base wheel and the spinner - which allowed the spinner to, well, spin even when the vehicle was stationary. It was created by David Fowlkes in 1990 for a class at Minneapolis College of Art and Design. David left MCAD a top designer with a dream and prototype. What was to eventually become the Davin Revolution 1.0 was meticulously refined as David made his mark in the design world. January 2001, the Revolution 1.0 made its debut at the LA Auto Show where the world was introduced to the first spinning rim and freespin technology. Davin's spinning technology was patented in April 2003 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (Patent #6554370). MHT Luxury Alloys owns Davin Wheels as one of its many wheel brands, including serves 7 more collections of Foose with exquisite designs and premium quality. These brands include Foose, DUB, Elite, Fuel Off-Road, Niche and U.S. Mags.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge