- (32)Clutch KitsDaewoo
- (12)Oil CoolersDaewoo
- (1)Valve BodyDaewoo
- (8)Transmission FiltersDaewoo
- (8)Transmission Pan, Drain Plug, Filler CapDaewoo
- (32)Clutch LinkagesDaewoo
- (28)Transmission MountsDaewoo
- (21)Transmission Solenoids, Sensors, Switches, Control UnitsDaewoo
- (27)Transmission ShiftersDaewoo
- (2)Clutch PedalsDaewoo
The vehicles with the Daewoo badge on them first appeared in 1982. Though, the history of this South Korean automobile brand began back in 1937, when National Motors was established. Later on, the name of this company was altered and it became known as Saenatra Motor. Under this name, they assembled and sold their most successful model, the Bluebird PL310. In the 1960s, Saenatra Motors established partnership relations with Toyota. In 2001, Daewoo became a part of General Motors and represented this automotive giant in South Korea.
In order to ensure long service of your Daewoo, it is important to keep the transmission well-maintained. It is imperative to change the fluid and filters in a timely manner to avoid major damages to the transmission of your Daewoo. If you are working on the transmission of your car and shopping for gaskets or bearings, transmission pan or shifter, with us you will certainly find all the components to get your Daewoo back on the road. Just check out our catalog of Daewoo transmission parts. We offer excellent quality parts that come from the most reputable brands, such as Fram and Timken, Westar and National at an attractive price!
- Sachs® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Sachs. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels, forks, cables,...$75.28 - $2,643.44
- EXEDY® OE Replacement Clutch KitOE Replacement Clutch Kit by EXEDY. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers.$40.35 - $1,850.93
- EXEDY® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Exedy. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you...$40.35 - $1,850.93
- RhinoPac® Premium Clutch KitPremium Clutch Kit by RhinoPac. Upgrade your vehicle to a RhinoPac Clutch Kit to get smooth clutch operation and precise shifting you expect from your car. Each part is precision engineered to ensure the extended service and...$65.99 - $1,424.49
- Sachs® Clutch DiscClutch Disc by Sachs. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels, forks, cables,...$29.78 - $618.31
- Sachs® Clutch Pressure PlateClutch Pressure Plate by Sachs. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels,...$40.01 - $1,789.50
- LuK® RepSet Clutch KitRepSet Clutch Kit by LuK. Each LuK RepSet contains everything you need to get the job done right: new clutch, disc, release bearing, pilot bearing (where required), spline tool and lubricant. Designed and engineered to perfectly...$63.50 - $954.91
- Valeo® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Valeo. Replace your worn out transmission part with this reliable component by Valeo to get optimum performance for your vehicle that won't cost you a fortune. This top-notch product is precision designed to meet or...$67.14 - $1,754.43
- RhinoPac® SE Clutch KitSE Clutch Kit by RhinoPac. If the clutch on your import vehicle is slipping, chattering, or dragging and shifting is difficult, replace it with a RhinoPac SE Clutch Kit. Theyre designed to match the OEM clutch in both form and...$86.61 - $336.36
- Auto 7® Clutch Pressure PlateClutch Pressure Plate by Auto 7. No matter whether you need to replace a worn clutch assembly, repair a leaking clutch hydraulic system, or just maintain your automatic transmission with fresh fluid and filter, Auto 7 has the...$21.78 - $664.99
- Beck Arnley® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand understands...$82.91 - $1,010.87
- Auto 7® Clutch FlywheelClutch Flywheel by Auto 7. No matter whether you need to replace a worn clutch assembly, repair a leaking clutch hydraulic system, or just maintain your automatic transmission with fresh fluid and filter, Auto 7 has the quality...$40.99 - $1,299.73
- Auto 7® Clutch Friction DiscClutch Friction Disc by Auto 7. No matter whether you need to replace a worn clutch assembly, repair a leaking clutch hydraulic system, or just maintain your automatic transmission with fresh fluid and filter, Auto 7 has the quality...$28.21 - $109.96
- FRAM® Automatic Transmission CartridgeAutomatic Transmission Cartridge by FRAM. Keep the vital components of your automatic transmission well supplied with clean transmission fluid with a FRAM automatic transmission filter. FRAM filters trap even the smallest particles...$5.84 - $116.31
- WIX® Transmission Filter KitTransmission Filter Kit by WIX. WIX transmission filters protect transmissions against contaminants in the transmission fluid system. Proper filtration helps improve transmission life by minimizing wear and preventing sticking and...$5.88 - $62.18
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Transmission PartsClutch Kit vs Clutch Disc or Pressure PlateIf you’ve decided it’s time to replace the clutch on your manual-transmission car, you’ve reached the point where advantages (crisp, new-feeling response) have come to outweigh disadvantages (significant labor costs or time spent doing it yourself). Whether you don’t have a choice because your old clutch slips badly, or you want to take initiative and upgrade your vehicle by sharpening performance off the line, you have high expectations about the finished result once high labor costs are paid or you’ve spent a lot of time and effort doing it yourself. You’re anticipating silky release and take-in of the clutch pedal, smooth running without harshness or vibrations, crisp shifts that chirp tires on pavement, and the fact that your vehicle feels brand new again. Knowing what’s important when a clutch job is being done can get you those results and save you money, because taking shortcuts usually yields disappointment.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.
- Replacement Transmission PartsHow To Perform An Automatic Transmission Fluid & Filter ServiceIn this installment, we'll give you the steps for replacing the transmission fluid and fluid filter inside your vehicle's automatic transmission – saving you several hundred dollars by sparing you a visit to the shop. This maintenance procedure is a straightforward one, and it's important for the overall longevity of your transmission. The engineers that built your car tested it thoroughly, and they know more than anyone on earth does about its breaking points and how to keep mechanical components healthy, so following your vehicle manufacturer's recommended service intervals is essential. While draining a trans pan and refilling it only replaces one-half to two-thirds of your overall fluid (the rest remains inside the torque converter), don't let it diminish the importance of keeping your automatic trans fluid (ATF) fresh.
Daewoo Transmission Parts Reviews
2000 Daewoo Lanos