Daewoo Nubira Cooling Systems
- Flex-a-lite® - Trimline Electric FanStarting at: $102.99$102.99
- Weapon-R® - Universal Aluminum Coolant Overflow TankStarting at: $59.50$59.50
- Maradyne® - Replacement Nylon Tie KitStarting at: $7.50$7.50
- Flex-a-lite® - GatorClips™ Oil Cooler Mounting ClampsStarting at: $11.46$11.46
- Spectre Performance® - Water Pump Pulley BoltsStarting at: $2.99$2.99
- Mr. Gasket® - Electric Water Pump Drive BeltStarting at: $35.90$35.90
- K&N® - Barrel-Lock Style Hose ClampStarting at: $7.78$7.78
- Accel® - Gen VII™ Fan Control KitStarting at: $94.99$94.99
- Spec-D® - Engine Dress Up Hose KitStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- Mishimoto® - Slim Electric FanStarting at: $10.50$10.50
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
Posted by Reed J.
"I was running a 10" fan on the cooling system but then decided to upgrade to 12" size. This fan runs a lot smoother and quieter. The cycle time is shorter due to the amount of flow I am getting through my radiator, and the cooling system is where it needs to be now. Well worth the money spent."
Posted by Andy F.
"I've installed it on my '78 Malibu with a LS1 in it. Easy install, and fit the radiator just right. Drilled 4 holes, bolted it in, connected wires to the computer wires. Was a snap."
Posted by Salvatore C.
"Fan works better than I anticipated, fit was amazing too. Easy to install in custom application. Runs quieter than the straight blade fan that I replaced."
Posted by Barrie R.
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"