You’ve probably seen those drivers who somehow seem to sprint from the traffic lights the moment the lights turn green, and thought it would be good to have your Daewoo Lanos sprint like that. Well, that’s something you can change courtesy of custom exhaust systems from CARiD. These high quality performance exhaust systems are designed to boost your engine’s potential, which they do by maximizing exhaust flow. When this happens, the power that the engine previously spent diffusing exhaust gases is now redirected to the motor and manifests as greater horsepower. This is radically different from how the stock exhaust system operates. The Daewoo stock exhaust, like most stock exhausts, is small and restrictive, and this affects the engine’s power output. You will have plenty of exhausts to choose from as CARiD offers a variety of custom exhaust systems for every Lanos model. Borla, MagnaFlow, Flowmaster and Gibson have a range of Lanos cat back systems that replace the stock system for maximum power gains.
The secret to getting the best results from your custom exhaust, which can be anything between 7-20% extra horsepower and torque, is fitting an exhaust that is custom built for your car model and specifications. Adding any of the customs headers and exhaust kits from these brands and others like Onki, Weapon-R, MBRP, Zunden and RBP will give you an extra 10-20hp and an equal amount of torque. You may think differences in power and torque are the only thing you will get from a custom Lanos exhaust system, but there are additional benefits to enjoy. One is fuel economy. Your new exhaust system will improve mileage by 1 or 2%, meaning you will now drive longer distances on the same amount of fuel. The other benefit is better sound level. Daewoo Lanos custom exhausts offer a deeper, more controlled engine note than what the stock exhaust gives.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $313.99$313.99
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Square TipsStarting at: $56.33$56.33
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $32.95$32.95
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Single-Wall Round Angle Cut TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
- MBRP® - T304 Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $49.99$49.99
"Well let's just say WOW !! "