Daewoo Lanos Cooling Systems
- Flex-a-lite® - Trimline Electric FanStarting at: $102.99$102.99
- Maradyne® - Replacement Nylon Tie KitStarting at: $7.50$7.50
- Flex-a-lite® - GatorClips™ Oil Cooler Mounting ClampsStarting at: $11.46$11.46
- Spectre Performance® - Water Pump Pulley BoltsStarting at: $2.99$2.99
- Mr. Gasket® - Electric Water Pump Drive BeltStarting at: $35.90$35.90
- K&N® - Barrel-Lock Style Hose ClampStarting at: $7.78$7.78
- Accel® - Gen VII™ Fan Control KitStarting at: $94.99$94.99
- Weapon-R® - Silicon Hose Kit Starting at: $8.00$8.00
- Spec-D® - Engine Dress Up Hose KitStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- Mishimoto® - Slim Electric FanStarting at: $10.50$10.50
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
"I was unsure initially as it required a water line. However, it is quite easy to set up. I use the defrost outlet on the side to defrost. I think that is a really clever solution. Shuts tight when there is no hose connected and can hook up a hose when I need to defrost. Compact, rugged and very well designed."
"I was running a 10" fan on the cooling system but then decided to upgrade to 12" size. This fan runs a lot smoother and quieter. The cycle time is shorter due to the amount of flow I am getting through my radiator, and the cooling system is where it needs to be now. Well worth the money spent."
"Fan works better than I anticipated, fit was amazing too. Easy to install in custom application. Runs quieter than the straight blade fan that I replaced."
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"