- (97)Fuel PumpsDaewoo
- (119)Fuel TanksDaewoo
- (45)Fuel FiltersDaewoo
- (20)Fuel Injectors & RailsDaewoo
- (31)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsDaewoo
- (49)Throttle BodiesDaewoo
- (44)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsDaewoo
- (42)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesDaewoo
- (106)Fuel System AdditivesDaewoo
- (5)Accelerator PedalsDaewoo
The fuel delivery system not only transports fuel from the tank to the engine but also helps to get the most out of the 'heart' of your Daewoo. When all parts operate correctly, your vehicle is efficient and runs at full throttle. If your car doesn't start up after the first time or stalls for a while, these are the signs which say that you have to check the whole system. Problems can happen to different components, e.g., you may need new seals to prevent leakage or fuel filter to change the clogged one. No matter what part should be replaced, you need a strong one that will last for a long time.
Luckily, we bring to your attention the Daewoo units that are designed using the up-to-date software and crafted from the first-rate materials. Such brands as Omix-Ada, Bosch, Replace, and others stand behind the quality of the items they manufacture. Simply look through our catalog that includes fuel filters, tanks, injectors, pumps, and many other components. If your goal is to make the car efficient again, reach it by getting the Daewoo replacement fuel delivery part that you are looking for.
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric fuel...$47.78 - $2,005.78
- Replace® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty pump,...$44.80 - $1,453.47
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...$50.33 - $1,150.81
- Autobest® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Autobest. These assemblies come complete with the reservoir, strainer, fuel pump, sender unit, spring and float. With these fuel pump module assemblies, Autobest provides cost-saving replacement...$56.27 - $170.95
- Carter® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Carter. Original equipment fit and reliability is what you'll get with this assembly. Most of the Fuel Pump Module Assemblies by Carter feature application-specific improvements that help deliver...$42.43 - $1,433.74
- TYC® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by TYC. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory.$40.50 - $133.79
- Auto 7® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Auto 7. Poor accelerationand idling, difficulty in starting the vehicle, and stalling are common fuel delivery system issues. If you're experiencing these symptoms, Auto 7 has the quality parts to repair...$58.21 - $330.16
- Bosch® Fuel FiltersFuel Filter by Bosch. Protect your engine with Bosch fuel filters.$4.02 - $66.20
- Beck Arnley® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand understands...$4.42 - $76.08
- Auto 7® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Auto 7. Poor accelerationand idling, difficulty in starting the vehicle, and stalling are common fuel delivery system issues. If you're experiencing these symptoms, Auto 7 has the quality parts to repair your Hyundai,...$1.55 - $26.58
- Hastings® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...$2.40 - $71.08
- WIX® Complete In-Line Fuel FilterComplete In-Line Fuel Filter by WIX. The fuel filter is often the forgotten filter. Yet the fuel put into diesel and off-road equipment, more often than not, contains contaminants such as dirt, rust, scale and water. These...$3.36 - $73.47
- Standard® Tru-Tech Fuel InjectorTru-Tech Fuel Injector by Standard. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...$34.78 - $105.80
- GB Remanufacturing® Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement part,...$28.74 - $63.85
- Beck Arnley® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand understands...$31.27 - $741.28
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.