- (82)Air Filter BoxesDaewoo
- (270)Air FiltersDaewoo
- (13)MAF SensorsDaewoo
- (30)Intake ManifoldsDaewoo
- (52)Throttle BodiesDaewoo
- (21)Air Filter MaintenanceDaewoo
Are you in search of durable auto repair components to restore your automobile? Then you have found the right store. Our professionals handpick quality and durable Infiniti replacement air intake parts to offer you only tough components your vehicle deserves. If performance of your Infiniti is important for you, you should keep an eye on your auto’s air intake system. It ensures an ample supply of the engine with clean air for optimal automobile performance and fuel mileage. Your auto’s air intake system does not consist of two or three components. It is a complex mechanism that requires each part of the system to work properly. Scroll through the virtual shelves of our online store to find air filters, mass flow sensors, and many other Infiniti repair parts to restore your auto.
Our suppliers are reputable brands of the industry such as Beck Arnley, ACDelco, Fram, Airaid, Denso, etc., so you can rely on our store as any parts you order will definitely feature great quality. Use filters to choose the required products in a couple of minutes: you can sort our catalog by product category, brand, and preferred price. Thanks to the convenience of the Web, it has become really simple to purchase all needed replacement parts and receive them right at your doorstep in a few days.
No matter what model of Daewoo you happen to own, at some point or other the parts of your air delivery system are going to need to be replaced. Bearing in mind just how much these parts pull their weight by filtering out debris and other elements it should come as no surprise that they need to be kept in tip top condition, but the cost of doing so is sometimes prohibitive. Fact of the matter is that high quality original equipment (OE) parts are often expensive, but cheaper replacements may be of substandard quality.
The good news is that on our site you'll find Daewoo air delivery system parts from renowned brands such as NPN and Forecast. Unlike some of the unknown brands out there, these are reputable names that are known for manufacturing parts that follow the OE specifications to the letter. Although the quality of these parts are exceptional, we still sell them at much more reasonable prices than anywhere else. Should you have any questions, our sales associates are always ready to answer them and if not once you make an order your parts will be with you within 2 days.
- FRAM® Extra Guard Air FilterExtra Guard Air Filter by FRAM. Most dirt and dust enters the engine through the air filter and FRAM Extra Guard is engineered to provide twice the air filtration compared to an original filter. It also keeps the engine cleaner for...$6.16 - $379.57
- Auto 7® Air FilterAir Filter by Auto 7. Heat and dirt are your engine's greatest enemies. Let your engine breathe clean, fresh air and protect it from the destructive effects of dirt and dust. Auto 7 has the quality parts to repair your Hyundai, KIA...$4.30 - $16.96
- Beck Arnley® Air FilterAir Filter by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand understands...$8.40 - $80.28
- Hastings® Air FilterAir Filter by Hastings. Clean air is critical to the performance of your engine, so dont trust just any filter. Hastings filters are tested according to SAE J726 test procedures, where they meet or exceed the exacting requirements...$7.28 - $65.12
- NPN® Air FilterAir Filter by NPN. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas, check...$3.37 - $66.06
- WIX® Air Filter PanelAir Filter Panel by WIX. Considering as much as 10,000 gallons of air must pass through the air filter for every gallon of fuel the engine consumes, WIX air filters play a vital part in preventing foreign particles like soot, carbon...$4.66 - $109.54
- Beck Arnley® Fuel Injection Idle Speed StabilizerFuel Injection Idle Speed Stabilizer by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the...$29.67 - $354.92
- ACDelco® Professional Manifold Absolute Pressure SensorProfessional Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor by ACDelco. Built with an intelligent design that reduces the number of components and lowers the possibility of sensor output changes over the life of the part, ACDelco GM OE Manifold...$27.30 - $97.04
- Auto 7® MAP SensorManifold Absolute Pressure Sensor by Auto 7. Poor accelerationand idling, difficulty in starting the vehicle, and stalling are common fuel delivery system issues. If you're experiencing these symptoms, Auto 7 has the quality parts...$28.93 - $75.88
- Fel-Pro® Engine Intake Manifold Gasket SetEngine Intake Manifold Gasket Set by Fel-Pro. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets meet...$2.82 - $131.46
- Beck Arnley® Air Charge Temperature SensorAir Charge Temperature Sensor by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s,...$12.69 - $331.13
- Standard® Intermotor Air Charge Temperature SensorIntermotor Air Charge Temperature Sensor by Standard. SMPs vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for...$8.68 - $136.91
- Standard® Air Charge Temperature Sensor ConnectorAir Charge Temperature Sensor Connector by Standard. SMPs vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for...$8.53 - $73.61
- Auto 7® Accelerator CableAccelerator Cable by Auto 7. Poor accelerationand idling, difficulty in starting the vehicle, and stalling are common fuel delivery system issues. If you're experiencing these symptoms, Auto 7 has the quality parts to repair your...$5.94 - $53.92
- Delphi® Throttle Position SensorThrottle Position Sensor by Delphi. Delphi sensors use the Hall Effect or magneto resistive (MR) principles for accurate and clean signal input to the electronic control module (ECM). The result is more design flexibility to address...$28.58 - $75.95
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.