Established in 1998, Dacia is a subsidiary of Renault. It is headquartered in Pitesti, Romania. The first factory was built with substantial support from Renault. The Dacia 1100 was the first car of the company, its name was borrowed from the old name of Romania. The second car released was the Dacia 1100s, which was intended for racing competitions. In 2004, Dacia ran the production of the Logan, which was built on the Renault X90 platform. This car was one of the most successful projects of the company. Two years later, the Logan MCV was released. The commercial van Logan VAN was issued in 2007. These new models were appreciated all over the world and conquered many car markets. These models are still in high demand.
The engine is the most important part of any car, so it is the mechanism you want to keep in perfect condition in order to enjoy your car’s top performance. Our online store offers top quality Dacia engine parts of any type. Here you can find such products as oil filters, gasketing, engine oil coolers, and much more. We cooperate with trusted manufacturers such as Kendall, GUNK, CRC, AEM, Lucas Oil, so you can be sure the quality of the products we provide will meet your expectations.
- Crown® Oil Fill PlugOil Fill Plug by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$5.63
- Go Fast Bits® Performance Turbochargers & SuperchargersDiverter Blow Off Valve (T9351) by GFB®.$9.00 - $755.10
- Peterson® Gilmer BeltUniversal Gilmer Belt by Peterson Fluid Systems®. Gilmer style belts feature a square tooth profile and work great for any drive application.$14.73 - $30.32
- Peterson® HTD BeltUniversal HTD Belt by Peterson Fluid Systems®. HTD (High Torque Drive) belts feature a round tooth for superior drive capability. We like this belt as well because of the wide range of lengths available when setting up custom drives.$32.49 - $55.49
- Dorman® Woodruff KeysUniversal Woodruff Keys by Dorman®. Dorman offers a comprehensive line of Woodruff Keys for a wide range of applications. All the Woodruff Keys are constructed of high-quality materials for long-lasting durability.Woodruff Keys are constructed of high-quality materials for long-lasting durabilityAvailable in many different sizes and thicknesses$1.84 - $25.05
- Maxima Racing Oils® Formula K2 2-Stroke Synthetic Premix Racing OilUniversal Formula K2 2-Stroke Synthetic Premix Racing Oil by Maxima Racing Oils®. Color: Red/Orange. Formula K2 is a very high performance 100% synthetic 2-cycle lubricant utilizing 2000 centistoke esters along with special...$14.04 - $133.91
- Maxima Racing Oils® Marine Pro 2-Stroke TC-W3 Premix/Injector OilUniversal Marine Pro 2-Stroke TC-W3 Premix/Injector Oil by Maxima Racing Oils®. Color: Green. Maxima Marine Pro is a petroleum based 2-cycle oil specifically formulated for watercraft and outboard motor service. Ashless additive...Formula K2 is ideally suited as a premix with pump or race gasoline in virtually all high performance and racing 2-cycle engines.Flash Point °F 240$14.32 - $43.82
- Maxima Racing Oils® Maxum 4 Blend Motorcycle Engine OilUniversal Maxum 4 Blend Motorcycle Engine Oil by Maxima Racing Oils®. For any air-and-water-cooled 4-cycle gasoline engines. Color: Amber. Maxima’s Synthetic Blend4 is a blend of ester-based synthetic and petroleum base stocks...Formulated for “Wet” clutchesSuperior engine cleanliness$12.02 - $36.57
- Maxima Racing Oils® Maxum 4 Premium Motorcycle Engine OilUniversal Maxum 4 Premium Motorcycle Engine Oil by Maxima Racing Oils®. For any air-and-water-cooled 4-cycle gasoline engines. Color: Amber. Maxima’s Premium4 is a superior product featuring advanced additive technology in the...Contains extra anti-scuff additives to handle extreme loads and peakViscosity Stable$10.08 - $29.73
- Maxima Racing Oils® Maxum 4 Synthetic 4T Motorcycle Engine OilUniversal Maxum 4 Synthetic 4T Motorcycle Engine Oil by Maxima Racing Oils®. For any air-and-water-cooled 4-cycle gasoline engines. Color: Amber. Extra4 is a 100% synthetic motor oil featuring advanced additive technology. By using...100% Triple Ester blendFormulated for “Wet” clutches$17.02 - $261.94
- Maxima Racing Oils® Performance Break-In Motor OilUniversal Performance Break-In Motor Oil by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Performance Break-In Motor Oil is specifically designed for breaking in engines with flat tappet camshafts, roller elements or where elevated levels of...$10.19
- Maxima Racing Oils® Performance Petroleum Racing Motor OilUniversal Performance Petroleum Oil by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Performance 4-cycle engine oil is an exclusive blend of highly refined petroleum base stocks and technologically advanced additives. Special anti-wear/extreme...$10.19
- Maxima Racing Oils® Premium 2 Motorcycle 2-Stroke Premix/Injector OilUniversal Premium 2 Motorcycle 2-Stroke Premix/Injector Oil by Maxima Racing Oils®. Premium 2 is ideally suited for virtually all gasoline 2-cycle engines either as a premix or oil injection system. Color: Red. Premium 2 is a clean...Premium 2 has a pour point of -50º, so it is recommended for use in snowmobiles as well as outboard motors. personal watercraft, motorcycles, karts & ATV’sCan be mixed at gasoline/oil ratios of 20:1 to 60:1 as recommended by equipment manufacturer$17.10 - $49.44
- Maxima Racing Oils® Pro Series Castor 927 2 Cycle Racing OilUniversal Pro Series Castor 927 2 Cycle Racing Oil by Maxima Racing Oils®. Color: Yellow. Castor 927 is a unique blend of highly refined castor oil, a specially prepared synthetic and an additive system that reduces carbon and gum...Castor 927 is ideally suited as a premix for both leaded and unleaded fuelsFlash Point °F 420$14.04 - $285.96
- Maxima Racing Oils® RS Synthetic Motor OilUniversal RS Synthetic Motor Oil by Maxima Racing Oils®. RS 4-cycle engine oil is a full synthetic, triple ester based race-grade oil. Industry leading additive system offers the ultimate in engine performance and protection....$17.89
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine PartsFan Belt? Alternator Belt? Serpentine Belt? Similarities and DifferencesLook up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Replacement Engine PartsTiming Gears, Chains And Belts Keep Your Camshaft Correctly Timed!Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
- Replacement Engine PartsGlossary of Engine Internal PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if you are paying a professional to do the work, it’s good to be conversant with the topic. In order to help you understand the terminology of engine components, we’ve created the following glossary, listed in alphabetical order.