Established in 1998, Dacia is a subsidiary of Renault. It is headquartered in Pitesti, Romania. The first factory was built with substantial support from Renault. The Dacia 1100 was the first car of the company, its name was borrowed from the old name of Romania. The second car released was the Dacia 1100s, which was intended for racing competitions. In 2004, Dacia ran the production of the Logan, which was built on the Renault X90 platform. This car was one of the most successful projects of the company. Two years later, the Logan MCV was released. The commercial van Logan VAN was issued in 2007. These new models were appreciated all over the world and conquered many car markets. These models are still in high demand.
The engine is the most important part of any car, so it is the mechanism you want to keep in perfect condition in order to enjoy your car’s top performance. Our online store offers top quality Dacia engine parts of any type. Here you can find such products as oil filters, gasketing, engine oil coolers, and much more. We cooperate with trusted manufacturers such as Kendall, GUNK, CRC, AEM, Lucas Oil, so you can be sure the quality of the products we provide will meet your expectations.
- Crown® Engine Camshaft (J8132910)Engine Camshaft by Crown. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!$117.39
- Sealed Power® Engine Camshaft (CS-274)Engine Camshaft by Sealed Power. Without High Lift Cam.$69.30
- Sealed Power® Engine Camshaft (CS-648)Engine Camshaft by Sealed Power.$138.06
- Sealed Power® Engine Camshaft (CS-711)Engine Camshaft by Sealed Power. 108 Degrees Lobe Separation.$66.72
- Sealed Power® Engine Camshaft (CS-785)Engine Camshaft by Sealed Power.$158.36
- Sealed Power® Engine Camshaft (CS-1503)Engine Camshaft by Sealed Power.$216.11
- Sealed Power® Engine Camshaft (CS-1573)Engine Camshaft by Sealed Power. Roller Cam.$358.44
- Sealed Power® Engine Camshaft (CS-770)Engine Camshaft by Sealed Power.$427.85
- Sealed Power® Engine Camshaft (CS-1583)Engine Camshaft by Sealed Power.$247.83
- Speed Pro® Engine Camshaft (CS-1103R)Performance Camshaft by Speed Pro. Pro-1500 Performance Cam. Emissions Legal Cam.$110.65
- Sealed Power® Engine Exhaust Valve (V-1904)Engine Exhaust Valve by Sealed Power. With Chrome Plated Stem. Standard Size. 1.5000" Head Diameter, 0.3414" Stem Diameter, 4.9280" Overall Length.$12.04
- Sealed Power® Engine Exhaust Valve (V-190415)Engine Exhaust Valve by Sealed Power. With Chrome Plated Stem. 0.015" Oversize. 1.5000" Head Diameter, 0.3564" Stem Diameter, 4.9280" Overall Length.$11.60
- Sealed Power® Engine Intake Valve (V-1927)Engine Intake Valve by Sealed Power. With Chrome Plated Stem. Standard Size. 1.7200" Head Diameter, 0.3413" Stem Diameter, 4.9170" Overall Length.$8.92
- Sealed Power® Engine Intake Valve (V-2041)Engine Intake Valve by Sealed Power. With Chrome Plated Stem. Standard Size. 1.7800" Head Diameter, 0.3420" Stem Diameter, 4.8100" Overall Length.$12.03
- Sealed Power® Engine Exhaust Valve (V-392515)Engine Exhaust Valve by Sealed Power. With 4 Groove. With Chrome Plated Stem. 0.015" Oversize. 1.6000" Head Diameter, 0.3865" Stem Diameter, 5.0050" Overall Length.$14.04
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine PartsFan Belt? Alternator Belt? Serpentine Belt? Similarities and DifferencesLook up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Replacement Engine PartsTiming Gears, Chains And Belts Keep Your Camshaft Correctly Timed!Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
- Replacement Engine PartsGlossary of Engine Internal PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if you are paying a professional to do the work, it’s good to be conversant with the topic. In order to help you understand the terminology of engine components, we’ve created the following glossary, listed in alphabetical order.