Established in 1998, Dacia is a subsidiary of Renault. It is headquartered in Pitesti, Romania. The first factory was built with substantial support from Renault. The Dacia 1100 was the first car of the company, its name was borrowed from the old name of Romania. The second car released was the Dacia 1100s, which was intended for racing competitions. In 2004, Dacia ran the production of the Logan, which was built on the Renault X90 platform. This car was one of the most successful projects of the company. Two years later, the Logan MCV was released. The commercial van Logan VAN was issued in 2007. These new models were appreciated all over the world and conquered many car markets. These models are still in high demand.
The engine is the most important part of any car, so it is the mechanism you want to keep in perfect condition in order to enjoy your car’s top performance. Our online store offers top quality Dacia engine parts of any type. Here you can find such products as oil filters, gasketing, engine oil coolers, and much more. We cooperate with trusted manufacturers such as Kendall, GUNK, CRC, AEM, Lucas Oil, so you can be sure the quality of the products we provide will meet your expectations.
- Go Fast Bits® Performance Turbochargers & SuperchargersDiverter Blow Off Valve (T9351) by GFB.$9.00 - $755.10
- Edelbrock® Replacement Exhaust ValveUniversal Replacement Exhaust Valve by Edelbrock. 1-piece, swirl-polished, hardened tip stainless steel valves with undercut stems for increased flow. Hard-chromed valve stems are 11/32" except where noted.$19.04 - $331.42
- Edelbrock® Replacement Intake ValveUniversal Replacement Intake Valve by Edelbrock. 1-piece, swirl-polished, hardened tip stainless steel valves with undercut stems for increased flow. Hard-chromed valve stems are 11/32" except where noted.$19.78 - $277.53
- Peterson® Gilmer BeltUniversal Gilmer Belt by Peterson Fluid Systems. Gilmer style belts feature a square tooth profile and work great for any drive application.$17.10 - $34.81
- Peterson® HTD BeltUniversal HTD Belt by Peterson Fluid Systems. HTD (High Torque Drive) belts feature a round tooth for superior drive capability. We like this belt as well because of the wide range of lengths available when setting up custom drives.$32.49 - $55.49
- Kats Heaters® Threaded Immersion HeaterUniversal Engine Heater by Kats Heaters. An Engine Heater is an electric heater that heats the engine of a car to give quicker starts in cold weather. They are connected to normal AC power overnight or before driving, via regular...$62.68 - $103.03
- Kats Heaters® Lower Radiator Hose HeaterUniversal Lower Radiator Hose Heater by Kats Heaters. The frost plug, lower radiator hose heater, or circulating tank heater are designed to keep the coolant in your engine warm. These products help stimulate warm temperatures, give...$60.35 - $67.64
- Kats Heaters® Magnetic HeaterUniversal Magnetic Heater by Kats Heaters. Magnetic heaters transmit heat continuously to keep oils fluid, giving you instant lubrication when starting your engine.$52.63 - $81.52
- VDO® Temperature SenderUniversal Temperature Sender by VDO.$14.55 - $27.55
- Tracer Products® Engine Oil DyeUniversal Engine Oil Dye by Tracer Products.Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$21.50 - $29.73
- Mr. Gasket® Supercharger GasketUniversal Supercharger Gasket by Mr. Gasket. Gasoline is the lifeblood of your car. It needs to get from the tank, to the carburetor or injectors, and into the engine. Mr. Gasket has components to make that happen, in ample...Assure full fuel flow to any engine at any RPMBoost power and torque$12.21 - $33.63
- Dorman® Valve Cover Hold-DownsUniversal Valve Cover Hold-Downs by Dorman. CARiD proudly offers a huge assortment of high-quality Dorman replacement parts that fit just like the factory units but serve much longer and perform much better. Go a long way in...$2.68 - $4.18
- Dorman® Woodruff KeysUniversal Woodruff Keys by Dorman. Dorman offers a comprehensive line of Woodruff Keys for a wide range of applications. All the Woodruff Keys are constructed of high-quality materials for long-lasting durability.$1.84 - $25.05
- Luber-finer® Engine Oil FilterEngine Oil Filter by Luber-finer. Luber-finer oil filters are made alongside the worlds leading private label and original equipment manufacturers filters. This ensures the most stringent filter construction requirements are met for...$46.54 - $300.55
- Defi® Repair PartsRepair Parts by Defi.$44.49 - $103.82
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine PartsFan Belt? Alternator Belt? Serpentine Belt? Similarities and DifferencesLook up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Replacement Engine PartsTiming Gears, Chains And Belts Keep Your Camshaft Correctly Timed!Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
- Replacement Engine PartsGlossary of Engine Internal PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if you are paying a professional to do the work, it’s good to be conversant with the topic. In order to help you understand the terminology of engine components, we’ve created the following glossary, listed in alphabetical order.