- (13,207)Stereo Dash Kits, Wire Harnesses Installation Parts
- (266)Dacia Stereos
- (689)Dacia Speakers
- (443)Dacia Amplifiers
- (588)Dacia Subwoofers
- (69)Crossovers, Bass Maximizers Equalizers & Processors
- (214)Power Cells, Capacitors Batteries & Power
- (383)Monitors, DVD Players Video
- (31)Laser Detectors & Shifters Radar Detectors
- (204)Dacia Cameras & Driver Safety
- (83)Dacia Alarms & Remote Start
- (820)Navigation, Tracking, Car Mounts GPS Systems
- (7)Dacia Bluetooth
- (921)Electronics Mounts & Car Chargers Mounts & Chargers
- (21)Dacia iPhone & Android
- (139)Stereos, Navigation, Fish Finders Marine Audio & GPS
- (2,085)Boomboxes, Headphones Headphones & Portable Audio
Dacia is a Romanian car manufacturer. Today it's a subsidiary of the French automaker Renault. Dacia produces a range of robust, reliable and accessible vehicles. It is impossible to imagine a modern vehicle without audio and electronics. It's always possible to improve your vehicle's comfort and safety by installing premium quality Dacia audio and electronics. You can install a powerful audio system with amplifiers to have the finest sound. You can enjoy the internet hands-free connection integrating your favorite gadgets into your vehicle's dashboard. You can lock and unlock doors remotely by pressing a button on a key fob of the vehicle with the help of a modern remote control system, and much, much more.
Opting for services offered by CARiD you will save your time and surely will get the product that meets your highest expectations. We have an excellent selection of Dacia audio and electronics from the trustworthy manufacturers in the industry. Purchasing with CARiD, you get high quality products designed to serve you for years to come. CARiD cooperates with well-known brands such as Pioneer, Kenwood, ScyTek, Magellan, Garmin and many others.
Make your driving even more comfortable, enjoyable, and safer with premium Audio & Electronics available for your Dacia in our online superstore! Ease of use, seamless connectivity, smart solutions, what else is needed for your technology-driven lifestyle? Whether you are looking to upgrade your audio system, opt for a new navigator to guide you everywhere, or want to add a few safety and security features to your Dacia, remember that CARiD is your number one source for quality Audio & Electronics.
Guides & Articles
- SubwoofersSubwoofers & Boxes Will Boost That BassIn this article, we'll focus on subwoofers and the enclosures (or "boxes") they may be housed in. But first, we'll clarify the differences between a subwoofer and a woofer. Both these terms are often mixed up, creating confusion about functions these components serve.
- SpeakersAudio Speaker BasicsIf your current car stereo doesn't produce sound that's as clean, crisp, and listenable as what comes out of a high quality set of headphones, chances are it's because one or more of your speakers are past their prime, compromised, or even blown. If you're not the original owner of your vehicle, you have no idea how much or how little any previous owners abused the stereo system. Most OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) speakers in vehicles naturally lose quality over time no matter how they're treated, and if you spend 30 minutes or more in your car each day, you'll appreciate the benefits that higher quality aftermarket speakers offer over OEM ones.
- BluetoothBluetooth Integration Products for Your VehicleInvented in 1994 by the Swedish company Ericson, "Bluetooth" technology uses radio waves to send information wirelessly between one or more devices located in very close physical proximity. While AM/FM radio signals, satellite transmissions, television, and cell phones also use radio waves, Bluetooth uses the unlicensed but regulated 2.4 - to 2.485 Gigahertz band range.
- Alarms & Remote StartCar Alarms & Remote StartThanks to advancements in electronic technology over the last several decades, aftermarket car alarm systems have become much more sophisticated - without becoming significantly more expensive. While it's true many modern cars already feature an OEM (original equipment manufacturer) immobilizer system which shuts down the engine control computer and starter unless computer chip keys are inserted in the ignition, there are still a number of reasons why aftermarket security systems are beneficial. For example, the typical new vehicle won't recognize if a window has been shattered or thieves are lifting it off the ground to steal the wheels. And they won't help you track your vehicle's location and use in the event of theft or carjacking.
- Cameras & Driver SafetyBackup And Dash CamerasAccording to the U.S. National Safety Council, 30% of reported accidents occur when one or more vehicles involved are backing up. This totals to over 300,000 incidents a year and costs approximately $1.3 billion in damages. The news gets worse when personal injury is factored in, and young children fare the worst. On an average week in the U.S., 48 children are injured and 2 die as a result of vehicles backing up. In 82% of those cases, the children involved were under 4 years old, and most of that 82% consists of children under the age of 1.
- Radar DetectorsRadar Detectors: What They Are And How They WorkWhen you're sitting on the shoulder of a highway with flashing lights behind you and a police officer at your window, there isn't much you can say about the fact that you were driving too fast. There's no doubt that said officer already has your excessive speed documented with a radar or laser gun, or they would not have bothered to chase you down in the first place. In this article, we'll examine how radar detectors and laser detectors work so that you can make an informed purchase and protect yourself from costly speeding tickets that raise your insurance rates.
- GPS SystemsAdvantages Of A GPS Navigation System In Your VehicleCell phone companies along with fans of the latest high-tech devices have routinely declared for years that dash-mounted GPS (Global Positioning System) navigation systems and screens are obsolete and will soon be gone completely. They claim that there is no reason to buy one because smartphones using Apple maps or Google maps outperform them in every way.
- iPhone & AndroidHow Can I Connect My Smartphone or iPod to My Car Radio?When you're looking to stream music from an iPhone, iPod, Android smart phone, MP3 player, portable CD player, or other device to your car radio so you can hear it over the speakers, you need the proper connections. There are a wealth of kits on the market with cables, modules, and even transmitters to help you do just that. However, the choices can be confusing and overwhelming in many cases. In this article, we'll take a look at the types of portable device-to-car-radio connection kits offered to help you make an informed decision for yourself or someone you care about.
- AmplifiersCar Audio System Wiring BasicsIn this article, we'll discuss the basics of your vehicle's audio system wiring. Specifically, we'll look at the addition of one or two amplifiers to your system, and examine the steps involved for both the mechanical and electrical installation. Refer back to these two illustrations while reviewing the text.
- StereosCar Stereo Installation 101The purchase of a new stereo (also called "receiver" or "head unit") brings the promise of better sound, the thrill of new features, and the enjoyment of simply experiencing music in a way that is not possible with a factory sound system. We hear the excitement and anticipation in our customers' voices every day as they select and order their new equipment, and we help guide them through the process of stereo installation all the time. We know our customers' questions, and we see the most common roadblocks they come across.
- Starting & ChargingServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.