Universal Winch Plate for 2" Receivers (31010) by CURT®. CARiD has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and safety with the proper gear, and make your life easier around the campsite or while traveling with CURT accessories.
Notes: Accepts CURT winch mount handles #31005
- Allows a winch to be easily attached to a receiver
- Fits any 2" x 2" trailer hitch receiver tube opening
- Multiple mounting holes fit a variety of winches
- Handles provide a firm handhold during winch operation (sold separately)
- Three holes on the shank provide added clearance as needed
- Built-in skid shield provides extra protection for the winch
- Constructed from high-strength steel
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Made in USA
- Finish Gloss Black
- Weight 20
CURT manufacturing is one of the premier trailer hitch and towing accessories suppliers in the industry. It produces everything you may need: hitch pins to hold the ball mount to the receiver, clips to hold in the pins, safety chains, tongue jacks, sway controls, equalizing hitches, tail light conversion controllers, wheel chocks, the list goes on. Towing a trailer isn’t like driving car; the extra weight means you have to be prepared for many contingencies. CURT makes products that are calculated to make it easier to hook up your trailer, make it tow more easily and more safely, and keep you at ease while doing so.
CURT Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".