Class 1 Concealed Black Rear Trailer Hitch with Fixed Drawbar (11602) by CURT®. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 1000 lbs, while the Tongue Weight is 100 lbs. This trailer hitch is constructed with quality American steel by state-of-the-art machinery and coated with a liquid Bonderite® coating and a high-gloss black powder coat to provide long-lasting corrosion, chip, and UV resistance. It features a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tube opening and is available with a square tube or round tube frame. All CURT trailer hitches are engineered for reliability and tested to meet the strictest demands of the industry.
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities. Do Not exceed vehicle manufacturer's recommended towing capacity
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Drilling required
- Install Time is 30 minutes
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Fixed drawbar readily accepts a 3/4" trailer ball shank
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Weight Carrying Capacity(WC): 1000 LB
- Tongue Weight(TW): 100 LB
- Weight 36
No matter what you are towing, CURT is ready to provide you with a reliable trailer hitch that will serve you for years to come. CURT trailer hitches are put through rigorous testing before being deemed ready to tow. Each hitch is totally customized for a particular vehicle and is able to perform at its listed capacity. The trailer hitches by CURT are mechanically de-scaled and dipped in a liquid Bonderite® coating, covering the hitch inside and out to ensure long-term rust and corrosion.
Curt Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".