Universal Sway Control Kit by CURT®. CARiD has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and safety with the proper gear, and make your life easier around the campsite or while traveling with CURT accessories.
Notes: Includes sway control unit, trailer-mounted attachment ball and bolt, hitch-mounted attachment ball #40093, weld-on tab to adapt for left-hand use or for use without weight distribution hitch, mount reinforcement plate and attachment clips
- Helps limit lateral trailer movement to reduce sway
- Fits most weight distribution hitches or a sway tab mount #45820
- Included weld-on sway tab allows for use with most ball mounts
- Spacer plate ensures proper alignment of trailer ball attachment
- Features adjustment bolt to accommodate different load sizes
- On / off handle makes it easy to engage or disengage sway control as needed
- Two sway control units recommended for larger trailers
- Compatible with most A-frame trailers (some drilling required)
- Weight 16
CURT manufacturing is one of the premier trailer hitch and towing accessories suppliers in the industry. It produces everything you may need: hitch pins to hold the ball mount to the receiver, clips to hold in the pins, safety chains, tongue jacks, sway controls, equalizing hitches, tail light conversion controllers, tongue jacks, wheel chocks, the list goes on. Towing a trailer isn’t like driving car; the extra weight means you have to be prepared for many contingencies. CURT makes products that are calculated to make it easier to hook up your trailer, make it tow more easily and more safely, and keep you at ease while doing so.
CURT Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".